Chapter 28: Railroad

We are here in the dock to welcome Yelena and the other Marleyan soldiers who is now working for us and join our hands.

"It was nice meeting you all, I'm Yelena... Is that Eren? I really wanted to talk to him" As Yelena offers a hand to Eren, Levi then stops Yelena.

"Oi! He is not working for you" as Levi says while he's making a stop sign like a traffic enforcer to Yelena.

-PALACE-

"Did you recognize this family crest?" as Kiyomi speaks to Mikasa, Mikasa then gasped and showed the same symbol in her hands. We all then gasped...

"My mother passed it down before she died" as Mikasa says while she is holding the symbol in her hands. Then Kiyomi gets close to Mikasa and kneels down.

"You're the hope of Hizuri, Lady Mikasa" as she said, I saw Mikasa really shocked by what Kiyomi said. We are about to go to the meeting room when Queen Historia went up to us.

"Mikasa, you never really show it that to anyone except Eren" as Historia says pointing out the symbol.

"It's so happy seeing another royal" as Historia says she then smiles and punches Eren.

"Mikasa really have a trust in you Eren!" as Historia says Eren then smiled and Historia walks up to me.

"It's good to see you again Y/N! You look stunning and beautiful! That's why Levi can't stop glancing at you." I then gave her an awkward smile and I saw Levi glancing.. I caught him and he just let out a loud 'tch' because of embarrassment.

"I believe Eren can also use the founding titan's powers when there was a sudden attack" As Hange said while we are just sitting down, listening to Premier Zachary's speech.

-2 years ago-

-BG MUSIC: 888 BY CAVETOWN-

We are here working our butts of in putting a railroad, We are sweaty and could feel the temperature rising up, Jean then offers me his cap and I pats his head as a sign of a thank you.

"Why does the captain orders us to build a railroad" as Connie says while he is hammering the railways.

"I don't even know this is hard than the time I can't walk because of his punishment" as I said then I stopped because I slipped my words away, which causes Connie and Jean smiling and bullies me.

"Hey Eren try to bring two barrels will you?" as Jean said teasing Eren, because he couldn't lift the barrels.

"Jean I swear I'm going to rip you off" as Eren said while Mikasa on the other hand carries two metal railways.

Me, Armin and Sasha on the other hand hammers the railways, I saw Sasha drinking the whole water.

"Hey Sasha! Stop!" as I said while tries to catch her, because she was running away with our water. Armin helps me to catch her causing us to run just like kids. Levi then arrives with Hange with their horses on.

"Oh Heichou, Hange!" as Eren says while saluting. Levi then saw me running like a child to catch Sasha. Connie and Jean let out a sigh of disappointment with their palms on their heads.

"I can't stop them Captain, they're just like kids running" Connie said while all of them are looking at us.

"Oi! Brats! Stop that" Levi then yelled and scold us.

"Look at you all growing up" he said, I hold down my laugh because he is just stuck there with his height... Oh Levi!

"Time to go" Hange said, then we all ride the wagon while Armin is the one who rides the horse.

"Now Eren you should know who is the one going to inherit your titan." as Jean said then we all spoke out to Eren.

"I'll inherit it" Jean said then

"No I will, I can handle the situation more" as Mikasa says.

"I will, I can control it with my intellegence" as I said then Levi was beside me with his horse.

"Oi brat! Don't do it are you dumb?" as Levi said and Sasha and Connie laughed.

"I'll Inherit it Eren" as Connie says I then laugh out loud.

"You? You're dumb sheesh" as I said and Sasha laughs with me.

"No I will be inheriting that titan" as Sasha says while Connie on the other hand laughs again at Sasha's face.

"Don't make that titan dumb Sasha" as Connie says.

"Eh?" Sasha added.

"Eh?" as Connie replied, this too won't stop teasing each other.

"Sorry guys none of you can inherit it, I wanted to protect you all" Eren said.

-PRESENT TIME-

We have arrived at the HQ ready to eat dinner, As Levi pulls my hand and kisses my lips. I don't know how to act because I was surprised.

"It's my time to go" he said, I can see his sadness he doesn't want to leave me, and I don't want also to be seperated from him.

"Is it really necessary?" as I said then Hange pats my shoulders and nodded.

"He'll be back Y/N" Hange said while she is patting my shoulders as I cried.

"Don't cry princess I'll be safe" he said then he rides his horse as I waved him goodbye. Levi please be safe see you soon my love.

We are here at the room talking about what Eren did when he finds out Sasha was dead.

"What is the reason behind Eren's laugh, Mikasa?" as Jean says while he is sitting down by the chair.

"Why did Eren laugh Mikasa? tell me" as I said while leaning in the bookshelf and staring at her.

"I-I don't know" Mikasa says.