Chapter 27: Mirror (Bonus Chapter)

-WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURED SCENES!!! I REPEAT MATURED SCENES!!!-

-Present Time-

We are in HQ and Levi pulled me in his office and comforts me in his sofa, when I stopped crying I saw a mirror facing towards our direction, I tap Levi's shoulders and asks him why is there a mirror in his office.

"It's for you brat.. you want to give it a go?" as Levi says, I then let out a confused look until he pushes me that makes him on top of my body.

"I want you to strip your bottom and look at the mirror... I want to comfort you" as Levi says while he's unbuttoning my top.

"Excuse me?" as I said then I started to strip of my pants as Levi says, so that he wouldn't punish me more.

-BG MUSIC: DO IT FOR ME BY ROSENFELD-

"This is just my opinion cadet, But when It comes to teaching somebody discipline... I believe Pain is the most effective way. Now look at the mirror" Levi says and I looks at the mirror and I saw him unbuckles his belt and pull out his member.

"Ugh Levi" as I said while his putting his member inside my womanhood. He then thrust slowly and which makes me to arc my back.

"Faster Heichou" as I said he then smirks at me and thrust slowly, and I just slap his arms.

"Easy Cadet, I like you begging for more" then he goes faster and faster which makes me to moan out loud.

"I like you moaning princess" as Levi said then he goes faster thrusting my womanhood that causes me to hold tight on the fabric of the sofa. He then stops and pulls his member.

"Ride on me" he says while we are switching places, I'm on top of his lap and he just puts his member on mine again. I slowly stroke and I could see that Levi is enjoying this position.

"You're good at this Cadet! Now let me help you" as Levi says while he is holding my waist guiding me in thrusting.

"Look at you you're beautiful" as Levi says again pointing at the mirror. I was nearly my climax so I stopped stroking. Levi then comes while I pull his member out of mine, there he stands up.

"Oops Cadet just lay in there for a while" as Levi says I was confused about what is he about to do, then he rubs my clit forcing me again to moan.

"Ughh Wha- What the fuck are you doing now?" as I said while making an arc on my back. He then licks my clit on and on.

"Don't stop Daddy" as I said then Levi looks at me and smiles, I then held his hair while he ism licking my womanhood.

-Many Makeout's Later-

I am here in Levi's sofa just chilling while my legs shakes, Levi is back to work on more paperworks. As I look at him he then notices it.

"Something wrong Cadet?" as he said while checking his papers. I then shakes my head, then he let out a huge sigh.

"This is the last time I'm gonna fuck you real hard" as Levi says that, I then gave him another confused look.

"Why?" as I said then he stood up and looks at the window while sipping some tea I made just for him.

"I'll be accompanying Zeke in the forest for.... I think months" as Levi says, My heart pounded... He's going to leave me for months? I then leaves a worrying face.

"Don't worry I'll be back gorgeous" he then said it and gives me a kiss on my forehead.