Chapter 16: The Last Expedition

"Sasha hurry up" as I pulls her away from the table. Sasha is eating a lot like A LOT, I'm the only one who can handle her since I've been friends with here for a couple of years, I really loved her and Mikasa.

"Ughhh Y/N!!! Five more minutes!!" as she said and gobbles up more potatoes in her mouth. It was the day of the expedition and we needed to proceed to the ground for Commander Erwin's last instructions.

"Now Cadets! This is our very last Expedition we would be sealing the Wall Maria. This is a very dangerous mission it's a do or die, but rest assured that this would become a victory for all of us. Here we have a titan serum, this titan serum can save a person from dying by inheriting the titan's powers I'll give it to Captain Levi and he is the one to decided who will use it." as Erwin says while handling the Titan serum then he shouted and we all shouted.

We are on top of the wall as I hear people screaming for victory and a goodluck on our journey. Without hesitation me, Sasha and Connie shouted back and saying that we can do it. Then Levi glances at me smirking, I caught him but didn't mind at all. As we rode to our horses Commander Erwin initiated the first move and we followed him.

-Night time-

We are here at the forest with our light on and our cloaks on, It's very dark and scary we will never know when will titans attack within a second, and I am shaking.

"Oi brat stop shaking and hold the light properly" as Levi said while holding my hand tightly so that he can see what we are going.

"Don't worry Y/N were here, look I'm shaking too" as Eren said while smiling at me.

"Thanks Eren" as I said.

"Hey! Don't say his name" said Jean, I forgot because we need to hide the identity of Eren for his own safety.

"A 6 meter titan is on the right wing" as a scout said. We then stops and try to get our blades.

"Stop there are just sleeping, It's good to travel on night time where titans can't really move due to darkness" as Hange said while signaling us to put our weapons down. Many walks later, we have arrived at Wall Maria, It's good to be home then Commander Erwin signals us to ride our horses.

-BG MUSIC: DOUBT BY TWENTY ONE PILOTS-

"The Retaking and Sealing of Wall Maria shall commence now!!!" as Commander Erwin said while raising his swords. Then we balances ourselves in the horse to go on top of the wall with our cloaks on.

"I'm back Mom Dad" as I said while making a quick stop.

"Oi what are you doing? continue walking" as Levi said then we walk to seal the first wall. Then Eren flew from the sky as transforms to his titan form.

"Now" as Hange said then Eren hardens and went out of his titan form as Mikasa gets him and brings back on top of the wall. When I saw a firepit, that's strange no one here camps because it's dangerous. I told Armin about that so he went to Commander Erwin.

"That's good Armin" as Commander Erwin nods, signal him to look for the enemies through the wall.

"What is Armin doing?" as Eren said.

"I think there's enemies hiding inside the wall" as I said. Then a red flare was fired. I know Armin was right from the very first start. Then Reiner open the wall and kills the scout. We all gasped as Levi goes right through Reiner and slashes the neck of him, but it's too late he then transformed into the Armour Titan.

"Tch I was so close to him" as he said. While a loud thunder comes from the sky behind us there was the beast titan with titans on his side. That's why there are no sight of titans they were being held by the beast titans. Eren transform into his titan form while Me and the others fight Reiner with thunder spears.

"Focus on his nape" as I said while throwing thunder spears on his neck and pulls it making it to a big blast, Then Reiner growls cause his nape has been slashes.

"Nice Job Y/N" as Hange said and we let ourselves finish it with the remaining thunder spears. Then Reiner growls again but this time it is really loud as if there's a signal.

Levi's POV

"You're plan is going somewhere Erwin" as I said to Erwin. I heard a loud growl inside the Wall Maria, and I knew there is something about to happen, as the beast titan threw a barrel and I knew that there is danger heading towards Y/N. I couldn't help myself worrying about her.

"Levi, where you going?" said Erwin holding my arms.

"To save my girl's ass from that shitty titans" as I said while managing to flew in my ODM Gears.

"Stop! Stay here She'll be safe, trust me" as Erwin said while stopping me from going to Y/N, then a huge explosion happens that's when my tears went out knowing Y/N wouldn't make it with that loud explosion.