CHAPTER 17: Sacrifice

Levi's POV

"Shit Sherlock, Erwin my girl was in that explosion, I have to be with her!" as I said while running towards Y/N. Erwin pulls me and said.

"No Levi stay here you have to trust me, she'll be safe I promise you" said Erwin looking at the beast titan. I don't want to lose her now, my heart was pounding faster and faster.

"Levi, for now we need to lure the horses away from the houses there are many titans now who are going to us and attacking us" Erwin says, that damn Beast titan just commanded the titans to attack us while he was throwing some rocks.

"You need to kill the Beast titan Levi, while me and the other scouts attack the beast titan from within, I don't care if I die but the important is you need to kill it and find the basement." Erwin says, my eyes were wide open when I hear him said that.

"I will kill that Beast Titan, from now you just have to give up your dreams and die" as I said, Erwin and the others are going to the front to distract the titan as me I'm going to kill the beast from behind.

"Now!!" Erwin shouted and ready to be thrown by rocks.

"Now looks who's sacrificing" as the Beast Titan says. Then I flew with my ODM Gear to the direction of the Beast Titan.

"Peaceful at last" as the Beast Titan says when he look around there is no titans left then I grab my opportunity to attack him right in his nape and I did.

"Enjoying well beardo?" as I said while my blades are right up to his mouth, when suddenly a titan appeared that took that weird beardo, he then commands the remaining titans to attack me and he escaped, tch

Reader's POV

A big explosion causes as all to evacuate it was Berthold with his colossal titan's power. We managed to escape it, but many of our comrades died because of the sudden explosion.

"What's your plan Armin" said Jean, we are here at Eren's shoulder while waiting for Armin's command and we really don't know how to defeat the titan.

"I got it! Guys defeat Reiner while me and Eren defeat Berthold, Y/N please be safe after this will get to see the ocean" said Armin while looking at me, I nodded and hug him tightly be safe Armin!

Then Mikasa, Jean, Connie and Sasha with the help of me finish Reiner of with the remaining thunder spears.

"We don't have enough thunder spears Mikasa! Sasha is injured too" as I said while throwing the last thunder spears.

"Maybe I could help! Now Mikasa!!" Hange said while throwing thunder spears into Reiner's neck causing him to open his mouth and Mikasa throws the last thunder spear, we are done at last!

Armin's POV

My plan was to distract Berthold while Eren is hardening, I know my promise to Y/N would not be fulfilled since this is my sacrifice for her to see the ocean without me. I'm gonna miss you all so much! Please take care of my cousin! As I stick my ODM gear to Berthold's teeth and Berthold releases the steam as I burned out.

"Why is Armin sacrificing?" said Berthold in his thoughts. Then as the steam was gone away, Berthold saw Eren just laying down the wall.

"Eren is still not in his mind, Wait is that? hardening?" as Berthold said, the Eren flew behind Berthold's back and slice it off. Berthold was captured.

"Armin?! Armiiinnn!!" as Eren said.

Reader's POV

We are here at Reiner's body and talked to him about what is really there plan, Then Reiner gaves us a letter from Ymir to be given to Historia.

"Mikasa you should check the others" as Hange said while we keep an eye on Reiner.

When a red flare was being shot by Mikasa flew from the sky. As we saw that a titan was heading towards Hange.

"Hange-san" as Jean flew and saved Hange from the titan.

"This is not good" as I said while the titan is getting Reiner's body.

"Retreat we can't follow them our ODM is out of gas" as Hange said and headed towards Mikasa's direction.

As we went to the roof I couldn't believe my eyes for what I saw, Armin's body burned and toasted. I rush towards Armin and cries.

"Armin!!! Wake Upppp!!! Armiinnn!!!" as I said shouting and screaming while crying. No this isn't Armin, Armin wouldn't do that he says that he is going to see that ocean to me. Then Captain Levi came

-BG MUSIC: KOKORONASHI BY MAJIKO-

"Captain Levi please help us save Armin" as I said while looking at him while I'm holding Armin. He is about to get the titan serum but Floch came with Commnader Erwin laying on his back.

"Captain, Commander is still breathing" as Floch said, we then looked at Captain. Then Eren went to Levi's and grabbed the titan serum and Levi pushes away Eren then Mikasa tries to fight Levi.