Chapter 42: As The World Caves In (FINAL CHAPTER)

Levi's POV

"W-We did it!" as I said, the rumbling was stopped Eren's form is gone and I could only see a smoke, people are cheering and ready to head back home. My heart still hurts seeing Y/N turn into a mindless titan, I can no longer marry her and build a family with her, then a steam suddenly appears. I saw my former comrades who have died. I saw Hange and Erwin, my tears fell down, as I saw my friends again.

"You see that? Guess this is the result, All of your heart devoted" as I said and for the last time I saluted them as tears falls down on my cheek, but I didn't have a glimpse of my beautiful Y/N.

Connie's POV

"Wha-What happened? ow!" as I said while holding to my head, there was steam everywhere and all I can remember is Eren said that all titans turn back into human again which includes MOM!

"That was really a long dream" as Jean said, while I offer my hands on him. We then heard a familiar voice coming from the steam.

"Sa-Sasha?" as we said, we saw Sasha smiling in the steam saluting us that makes us cry and whimpers like kids. We miss you Sasha!

"Have you seen Y/N?" as Jean asks, I then shakes my hand. She turned into a titan that's all that I can remember. We then start to look for Y/N, but there was no trace left to find her

"Captain!" as we rushed to Levi, he is shocked seeing us turn back into humans again. I know he is excited to see Y/N human again, but we just shakes our head as he look at us.

"Tch, there's no hope for me to live. My world was gone, how can I manage to live this world without her?" as Levi said while his crying. This is the first time for me and Jean saw Captain crying, he really loved Y/N more than anything else.

Reader's POV  

"Wake up Y/N!" as Onyankopon shakes me to wake up, I then stands up and my body was not well to move a little.

"Stay there I'll get something" as he said, that was a really long dream, I saw Eren saying that we are all free? Then a steam suddenly appears, I then saw a familiar hair, I gasped when I saw her.

"Sasha!!" as I said, she smiles at me and saluted at me. I was crying because I saw Sasha once again with a happy face. This fight is over! Eren saved the humanity. Then Onyankopon came back

"Where are Levi and the others?" as I asks, he then carries me through the airboat.

"I don't know, but you need serious medication.. you're bleeding" as he said, I then nods and hold his neck to carry me.

-TIME SKIP WHERE EVERYTHING IS SETTLED: SEVERAL MONTHS LATER-

-BG MUSIC: AS THE WORLD CAVES IN BY MATT MALTESE-

Levi's POV

"Oi Falco, have you clean the room where you and Gabi slept on?" as I said to Falco, he then nods and push my wheelchair.

"Here's your newspaper Captain!" as Gabi said and gives me the newspaper. We are going to the market to buy varies of food for our living. When a man speaks up to us.

"Levi, It's been a while" as Onyankopon said, he hugged me and he left a huge smile on his face. I wonder why?

"There's something I wanted to tell you follow me" as he said, Falco then pushes my wheelchair and we are here in my favorite tea shop. I saw a girl in her white dress, then Falco faces me to the girl.

"It's been a while Levi" as she says. My eyes were filled with tears of joy. As I saw Y/N again, I push myself to her and hugs her. There I saw something strange.

"What is that bump on your stomach?" as I asks, she then cries and holds my hand tight.

"My Captain, there's a child on my womb" as she says, then I was stuttered I didn't know what to say.

"This is your child I'm bringing" as she added, I then cries in joy we're having a baby! I then hugs her again and kisses her lips, while the others are cheering in joy as Y/N delivered the news.

-Few years later-

Our life went back to normal for everyone of us, Me and Levi got married and I bore a child which look exactly like Levi. 

"C'mon you're father is waiting for you" as I said while I carried our 2 year old boy, we're meeting also my friends and introduced them this blessing of ours.

"Mikasa!" I waved at her, she then waves and hugs me then she picks up our child and plays with her. The others have arrived and plays together with my baby boy.

"He just looks like Captain, Y/N!" as Armin said while holding the baby. I then sat down by the tree with Mikasa and have a little chitchat with her while others are playing with our baby.

"Eren fought well Mikasa" as I said she then nods and looks at Eren's grave, with a tears on her eyes. Then a bird flies though her and fix her scarf, we then smiled to each other.

"Same thing as Levi, he protected you till the end" as she said I then look at Levi's grave beside Eren.

"Mama" as my baby boy calls me, Connie then gave me my baby and I point him where his father lies to.

"Say babye to Papa, we'll be opening our tea shop" as I said, while my boy waves goodbye to his father. We then leaves and wave them all goodbye to open the 'Cleanfreak's Tea Shop'.

 I promise you Levi, I'll teach our son as he grows up , I love and miss you Levi... I always will as THE WORLD CAVES IN.