Chapter 9: KEEEENNNYYYY!!!

As we are held being kidnapped Jean whispered to me "Don't worry Y/N I won't hurt you, I won't let anyone laid a finger on you!!"  I stopped panicking and leads me to calm myself. The real eren on the other hand is with the real Historia they are also in a covered wagon and going to the palace.

"Let me hear you moan beautiful lady" a man suddenly grabs my boobs and massages them. I had nothing to do, because I was tied up. Jean on the otherhand, had nothing to do either we are both tied up.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING WITH MY GIRL?" as Levi says he is was going to rush in the man and kill him, but Mikasa stops him.

"No, don't we'll handle it later for the meantime wait" Mikasa said while stopping Levi.

"No!! Nobody touches my girl" Levi said and he is really really mad for what he saw.

"Don't worry captain nothing will happen to Y/N plus you need to follow Eren and Historia" said Armin trying to make he calm.

"We promise Captain" Sasha added.

"I just want to let you know that if you failed to bring Y/N to me you never know what happens! Also we are not also fighting titans but humans also" Levi said while he leaves in a beastmode way.

"Wow! Captain really loves Y/N" said Connie. When the gang just sits there and wait, Mikasa jumped from the window and combat the two mens. I urgently kicked the men who rapes me and we are done! 

"Thank you guys" as I hug everyone.

"I'm sorry Y/N you had to experienced that" said Jean-boy. I just hugged him and we went to go in the place where Levi said to meet us there.

LEVI'S POV

Shit! I can't let them harass my girl! but I need to continue our mission, when we arrived in the roof.

"Have you ever hear the story about Kenny Ackerman?" I said to one of the scouts.

"That tale which it cuts off 100 military police's neck?" she said. I nodded

"That's not a tale it's true, he raised me in the undergrounds" I said but she just laughed tch!

Then I feel something wrong with the surroundings including the wagon that I needed to guard. Then I feel that there is someone going to shoot me.

"Duck!!!" I said to my scout, but then she was caught up with the shot.

IT WAS KENNY FUCKING ACKERMAN....!!!!!!

"Oi Levi, long time no see you've grown a lot." he said as he is going to shoot me but then I take off my cape and I almost got shot but thankfully it missed.

"KEEENNYYYY" I shouted while I throw my blades to him and it missed.

"There's nowhere to go Levi you're surrounded by us now" but then I had an idea of sliding through the roof. I slid to the roof through my ODM gears so that I can escape. They still in my back!!

"Shit! They have predicted every last movement of mine" I said while I go inside the bar.

"You're stuck here Levi beng beng beng" said Kenny who just come inside the bar.

"It's been a long time Levi! now where's your girl? I saw her heading towards your way you know? One wrong move then booom shot by Kenny HAHA!" he said I could feel my temper going high and I directed the bottle in Kenny's position and I get the gun and trigger it. Kenny was laid on the floor. 

"That's what you get for threatening my girl!" Then I knew that there are police in the roof I through a chair and they shot it. I have this opportunity of mine to use my ODM gear to kill the police and I did.

Reader's POV 

As we flew with our ODM gears, going to the place where we need to meet up with Levi.

"Is that Ca-Captain Le-Levi?" said Connie, then our eyes are is looking in the direction of where Levi is.

"Heichou?" as I said, my eyes were widened It is really HEICHOU!!!

"Jean, Sasha and Armin take care of the wagon where Eren is don't let it go away" said Levi I could see he is really busy killing enemies.

"Mikasa, Connie and Y/N help me with these bastards" said Levi then we altogether attack the enemies. 

"Good thing you're safe Levi" as I said while flying across. he just smirked and proceed in killing. Then I followed Armin and Jean to keep the wagon safe. 

"Guys, they're getting away!!!" Connie shouted.

The other military police kicks Armin, Jean and Sasha out of the wagon that causes them to kidnap Eren and Historia. Mikasa then wanted to follow Eren

"Ereeeeeennnn" she screamed louderr. Then I grabbed her so that I could stop her from running towards Eren.

"Fall back Mikasa I promise you We'll get him" I said while pushing away Mikasa until Armin calms her down and Levi grabs my hand and hold him and we all just move back to where I was being raped. In the warehouse