Chapter 13: Regrets

-This is the part 2 of the bonus chapter hope you like it-

"Y/N!!! What happened?" said Hange Zoe while going down in her horse. She walks towards to me and saw my injured waist.

"Section Commander, Y/N was being caught up by a titan luckily Levi saved her it was a relief for us, she really near the titan's mouth" as Eren explained to Hange Zoe.

"You're wounds are really bad good thing we have an extra wagon here to carry you come on hop on, we successfully done this expedition. We caught the titans" as Hange said while Levi reaches her hand.

"Make sure that dumbass experiment of yours would lead to something. You know that my girl was close to death, because of your shitty ideas, four-eyes" said Levi and he just walks towards the horse, I know he is concerned for me but he can't walk to me due to his anger. 

"I'll make sure Leeeviii that our experiment is going to be victory stay still Y/N will get home safely" said Hange Zoe then she blew up a yellow flare that signaling the scouts for victory.

"That the yellow smoke, let's go back to the HQ" said Erwin Smith.

As we went home a 5 meter and a 14 meter titan where on our way, as Levi balances himself in the horse he then flew and killed the titans. I could tell that he is really angry from what he have done to the titans.

-HQ-

"Glad that you're safe now cadet!" as Erwin says while tapping my shoulder. Then he leaves which is leaving me, Eren, Mikasa and Armin behind.

"We are so worried about you!" Mikasa said while she sits down beside me.

"The doctor said that you're wounds would heal for a long time, I don't know how long is that but I'm pretty sure you won't join the final expedition through our hometown" said Armin.

"No, I can still join I want to go there, I want to go back to our hometown" I said. Then suddenly a knock was heard from the door, It was Levi. Then Mikasa and the others went outside for privacy.

"Are you ok? I'm so worried" Levi said in a soft voice.

"I'm okay" I replied 

"That was close you dumbass brat you nearly let yourself killed" Levi begins shouting.

"Just fucking stop it" I said while yelling at Levi, he then stops.

"I'm tired of what happened, can't you see? You didn't even help me while we are outside! What kind of lover are you? You know what I'm tired of your shitty attitude" I then yelled at him, and all I can see is Levi's eyes widened open.

"Then let's just BREAK UP" he then said and suddenly walks out of the room. Bre-Break up? I don't want that what the fuck is he thinking? My tears falls down my cheeks I cried heavily. I love him, then I fall asleep as I cried.

Levi's POV

-Flasbacks started-

"Then let's just BREAK UP" I then said and suddenly walks out of the room. 

-Flashbacks End-

No! I don't want to leave her like that. As I listen outside of her room crying her lungs out, I want to hug her right now! 

"Why did I fucking said that? It was just me or just brought up by my tiredness, she's only the girl who save me from loneliness, but I lost her" as I said to myself. 

I have regrets for what happened, I really love Y/N but I can't go back and apologize. I know she don't want to see my shitty face again. 

-Things that I miss: Awfultune-

As I arrived to my office, I scattered all the things that are there in my table. I throw all the things that I have seen even though it's fragile I don't even fucking care anymore! I screamed and yell while throwing things out. I couldn't help myself but to imagine all the good memories we both had for a year!!! I MISS HER FREAKING E/C EYES AND H/C HAIR... I MISS EVERY PART OF HER BODY

I cried and cried until my eyes were closed "This is the worst situation ever!" as I said and sits on my chair and my head on my table.