Chapter 15: The Night Before The Last Expedition

As Levi eats his soup with the support of me, he raises his right hand ordering me to stop. Then he lay on his bed and I put up the blanket on him, while his eyes are closed and ready to rest.

"I should go take care Captain" as I said while walking towards the door, but then he grabs my wrist which causes me to stop.

"Stay here with me please" he said while pulling me towards his self. Then he makes a space where I can sit next to him, then he pats the seat which said to sit right there. I then sits next to Levi and I leaned my head on the wall and I fell asleep as Levi to fells asleep.

-The Next Day-

I woke up seeing myself in Levi's arms as I tilt my head towards him. I saw him sleeping peacefully this is the first time I saw him sleeps peacefully, because he has some insomnia which causes him trouble in sleeping. I then removes Levi's arms and suddenly he wakes up. As I rushed towards the door he then said.

"Thank You Y/N" as he smiles and I smiled back, then I went outside for my breakfast. Then I saw Sasha and Mikasa towards my way.

"Hey Y/N how's your night? did you sleep well? we're so worried about you" as Mikasa says while hugging me

"It's okay guys, I just had to take care of heichou" I said then we went to the cafeteria to get started with our morning.

-Hours later-

Levi's POV

"Levi?" as a voice appears on my door.

"Come in Erwin" I said, while Erwin opens the door and sits on the chair.

"Are you feeling better now?" Erwin asked and I nodded.

"Good thing you're okay before retaking the wall tomorrow" as Erwin said and I jump out of my bed and I walk through the open window to get some nice view and some fresh air.

"Did you replace Y/N's position?" as i said while sipping my tea.

"Yes, don't worry Levi, Y/N is with Armin and others. I'm sure they will not let her go by herself tomorrow" Erwin says then I nodded

"How about you? You need to stay here you arm is not as good as what you think" as I said while looking at him.

"It's okay if my time would come then it will come this world is just cruel after all, let Hange take my position then it goes on and on. Use me as the bait of the titans" Erwin said and my eyes was wide open.

"Hey hey hey Hold up! You won't die in that situation I know it would be dangerous but we really need you to see the basement." As I said, the Erwin smiled.

"Tch! Why the hell are you smiling at?" as I said while I sips my tea again.

"Nothing, I'm just happy that we are nearly in that basement, I know you're happy to Levi. Even though you can't be with Y/N you had plans to make sure she's safe in this last expedition." Erwin says while I nodded and watches by my window, Y/N in the stables feeding her horse while she plays along with Sasha and Connie.

-Later at Night-

-BG MUSIC: PLACES WE WON'T WALK BY BRUNO MAJOR-

Reader's POV

We are here in the cafeteria at nigh before we take back the wall in Shiganshina, I was excited because for years passed, this is the day that I'm going to come back home. The chef cooks us meat which causes Sasha to drool and cry like a baby.

"Connie knock Sasha out or else she won't control herself out" Mikasa said.

"Come on Sasha, Don't eat it all Hey!!" as i said while pushing Sasha away while tooking my food.

"MEAT!!" she then said and cries out loud. The whole troops are excited and running like wild animals because this is the first time they've served meat. Later passed by, Jean and Eren fights together as they can no longer punch each other. As Mikasa carries Eren outside while me and Armin follows them.

"Mikasa what are you doing? put me down!!! Jean you freakk! I'm not done with you as Eren says while wanting to get his body out of Mikasa. this two are always the clumsiest they always fight always. We arrived in the stairs and we just sat there and have a chitchat.

"Tomorrow would be the best day for me" as I said Armin nodded.

"We'll see again our hometown!!" as Armin says while Mikasa and Eren smirks.

"And we can really find about the titans in the basement" Eren said.

"The Ocean!! Armin we can finally know where the ocean is!!" as I said while looking at him.

"It's still strange when Commander Erwin puts you Y/N on the safest position with us" as Mikasa said.

"Nah she's just careless" As Eren said while I gave him a mad look and chase him away.

Levi's POV

"The Ocean!! Armin we can finally know where the ocean is!!" as Y/N says. I'm here in the walls listening to their conversation. I can see that Y/N is happy making her way to her home. As I smirk and flashbacks started

-Flasback-

"I wish I could see my house again" as Y/N says while leaning on my shoulder.

"You will, I promise" as I look at her and kisses her forehead.

-End of Flashback-

I missed her so much.