Chapter 39: Listen to Us!

"You're awake" as Levi says while removing his arms wrapped on my shoulders, I found Armin talking to Onyankopon while the others just sits there and waits.

"Okay, Let's discuss our plans" as Armin says while looking at us, we then formed a circle and listens to Armin.

" We don't know where Eren is and Captain and Piecksaw what the founding titan was like" a he says.

"Normally the body controlling it would be in it's nape" as Pieck said.

"But we can't be sure considering what the war hammer titan did" as Levi added while his arms wrapped in his.

"We can blow Eren's nape through the use of your colossal" as I suggests and Armin then nods in agreement.

"True you're right Y/N! But there's other way we can still talk to Eren" as he said we are fine with the last resort.

"But can we just kill Zeke so it would stop rumbling?" as Levi says while I look at him.

"Captain, you might be right!" as Armin says, but we don't know where Zeke is and Eren's location.

"I'll stop Zeke, just lend me your strength" as Levi says, I then stands up.

"Captain! You're injured you can't fight with that body of yours!" as I said, Levi looks at me then Pieck pulls me to seat.

"It's the only option Y/N.." as Mikasa says Jean then stands up.

"I'll do anything it takes" as Jean said, we all then stands up and devoted our hearts to everyone. Then we teleported in a place where we didn't know.

"No" as I said, Levi is holding my hands to protect me incase of sudden attacks.

"Not again" as Connie and Jean says while looking around in a dessert place.

"Did he hear us or something?" as Levi said. Then Armin shouts to call Eren's name.

"Eren! You don't have to kill anymore, the island is now fine!!" as Armin shouts then Jean too.

"We were wrong! we're the one's who forced you to this point!" as Jean says then followed by Connie.

"Eren!! I know that you must have been as sad as the rest of us right?" as Connie shouts Mikasa moves forward to Jean and Connie.

"Eren! please just please come back to us!" as Mikasa says. Then Levi removes my hand into him and walks forward.

"Hear that Eren? Stop now and I'll let you off with an ass kicking" as Levi says I then nudge him, is it really joke time now Levi?

"Eren please just stop this help us save humanity not destroy it. I forgive you for what you have done to me few weeks ago" as I said that Levi then grabs my shoulders to face him.

"What did he do now brat?" as Levi asks, I then explained everything happened in that day.

"Tch Oi Eren! stop that now and apologize to my girl!" as Levi is speaking we heard voices and saw Eren when he was a kid.

"Eren!!" as Mikasa and Armin says while we catch him and saw Ymir the original founding titan, then we all hear Eren saying we are all "free". We then goes back in ourselves.

"Looks like we're done" as I said, while holding my head because of migraines.

"There are no hope for negotiations" as Pieck added.

"Now what? Commander?" as Levi says while looking at Armin. I saw Armin's eyes, he's losing hope so I stand beside him and hugged him with Mikasa.

"You fougth well Armin and Mikasa, there's no turning back. It really hurts seeing our loved ones lose hope from this world. That's why we're here to save them from losing hope" as I said Armin and Mikasa then hugged me as our tears falling down from our eyes. Few minutes later we have arrived and Saw Eren's titan form with Zeke.

"We're about to jump out! Onyankopon stay with us!!" as Armin shouts, Onyankopon refuses he needs to land the plane safely. Then a set of rocks passed by our airboat.

"Hold on!!' as Onyankopon stirs the wheel to avoid it, while we hold on to ourselves as the airboat flew diagonally. 

"The Target first is the beast titan!" as Armin says, when we are about to jump Levi then pulls me and kisses me passionately.

"Be safe my queen" as he said, then we all jumped out of the airboat and flew with our ODM gears.