Chapter 25: Meat

I'm sleeping here in Levi's arms while he's talking to Hange about accompanying Zeke in the forest for an arrest. Suddenly Jean opened the door holding both of his hands were the Marleyan kids. Levi stood up which causes me to fall.

"Ouch" as I said, I was shocked seeing the two kids and Jean with a worried eyes. I then stands up and asked.

"What are these two kids doing in here?" as I said while asking Jean. Levi then gets the two children and tied them up beside Zeke.

-BG MUSIC: KOKORONASHI BY MAJIKO-

"Sasha was shot" as soon as Jean says that. Me, Mikasa, and Armin rushed outside to see Sasha. My eyes can't believe what I saw. I cried and screamed in pain, while Jean is covering his ears to not just hear our screams and tears.

"Sasha wake up please, SASHAAAAA!!" as I said while screaming her name.

"Please stay here with us we can still make it" as Connie says while shaking Sasha so that she would stay awake.

"We need medication" as Armin says, the scouts gave us the medicine kit and we try to bandage her shot on her waist.

"C'mon Sasha please fight for us!!" as Mikasa says. I then screamed and cried out loud shaking Sasha to wake up.

"Meat" Sasha's last words. We then cried when we saw her with no pulse, Sasha why did you leave us? I've already prepared the full course menu for you at our wedding.

"Sasha wake up please!" as I says that one last time. Sasha has always been my sister and Mikasa too. Sasha always braids my hair every night, gives me leftovers, and makes jokes when me and Levi are in a love quarrel. Sasha why now? Connie then approaches the driver's room and deliver the news to everyone inside it.

"Sasha is dead" Connie says, I know it is also hard for him to accept Sasha's death just like Jean. They all gasped when they knew Sasha was dead.

"Sasha please come back" as I said still shaking her to wake up. Then Levi pulls me away from Sasha's body.

"Nooo I want to be with Sasha Noooo Leviiii!!" as I said while wanting to get off Levi's arms. While Armin on the other hand did the same thing to Mikasa. Sasha please wake up! Levi then drags me inside the room as I glance at Sasha's body being covered up with white cloth and my tears can't stop from falling.

I stand up and sits next to Mikasa, speechless for what happened. Levi then sits besides me and puts my head on his shoulders and grabs my hand while humming to me.

"It's going to be alright, Calm down Y/N" as Levi says while massaging my hands and hums.

"Cheer up you two, I know Sasha is happy now" as Hange said while looking at to us.

"Levi, I can't do this anymore" as I said while looking at Levi.

"That's not the spirit Y/N! You need to fight despite all the deaths of your loved ones! Devote your heart!" as Levi says while looking at me and kisses my forehead.

"C'mon Mikasa cheer up! We know that Sasha is on a safe place away from the war" as Armin says while comforting her.

"I also too was hurt about what happened" as Armin says, Mikasa then stops crying and walk towards me and hugs me.

"Shh calm down Y/N, Levi is still here beside you, you know?" as Mikasa says while looking at Levi because he is beside me.

"Told you, I would not leave you behind" as he says and kisses me in my forehead. When Eren knows that Sasha was dead, he then laughed and we all are shocked.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" as I say while rushing towards at Eren ready to throw a fist on him, when Mikasa and Levi stops me from doing it.

"No Y/N" as Mikasa says, then I glances at Levi he then nodded and they pulled me away from Eren. That bastard, he is the reason why Sasha is dead.

"Let him be, that brat" as Levi says stopping me .

Levi's POV

"Levi, I can't do this anymore" as Y/N, seeing her pain in her eyes reminds my past when Farlan and Isabel died.

"That's not the spirit Y/N! You need to fight despite all the deaths of your loved ones! Devote your heart!" as I says while looking at her and kisses her forehead.

"Told you, I would not leave you behind" as I said while looking at y/N. I promise her to be by her side despite now that she lost a friend which she calls her 'sister'. I promise her despite all the challenges that we face I would never leave her behind and take my eyes off her. I don't want to cause her any more suffering just like what happened to my past.