Chapter 10: Free

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE SCENES!! I REPEAT MATURE SCENES!!!

We are here at the warehouse sipping tea with all with a bonfire on our front. We are silent in sipping it especially to Armin. That's the first time he killed a human.

"I can't let this filthy hands on me again!" Armin said while shouting and crying.

"Oi stop crying, it's the least that you can do you saved Jean from the police" said Levi while sipping his tea.

As soon as we all finish sipping tea all of us went to sleep except me and Levi. I am stood by in Levi's shoulders as he combs my hair and staring at the bonfire.

"I'm sorry you experienced that type of harassment that shit did to you" Levi said while brushing my hair with his fingers.

-Call out My Name : The Weekend-

"It's okay, as long as we finish this mission and you're safe in my hands that would be okay for me." I said while facing to Levi, he kisses me and I kissed him back. Then he stands up and carries me in the back of the boxes.

"Levi no what are you doing?" as I said while getting a hands off at Levi.

"Tch Brat! Stay still I'm going to make up on you and oh make sure you don't moan hard my princess" said Levi while he kisses me continously.

He then kisses my neck and made a mark on that then he removes my top and unclipped my bra he then licks my boobs like an infant so I moaned quietly, so that no one would know that we are fucking each other in this kind of situation.

He then stops licking it  and he unbuckles his belt and remove it with his boxers on he gets his member and put it outside so that I could see it, he's hard I can tell you that.

"Now suck it" he commanded. Then I suck it backward and forth, he is enjoying it and I could tell he really likes it. With the hands on my hair he guides me in sucking it. 

"That's the spot princess, daddy's happy you found it" he said while groaning. He then pulls me away and puts me in the boxes where I sat then he puts his member on my womanhood thrusting very hard. Back and Forth, I was about to moan but I can't let it so I just moan silently and crying, because I am getting a hard time releasing it. 

"Mmmhhh Levi faster MmHH" as I said quietly.

"I love seeing you beg now beg for more" he said and he goes faster and faster.

"Who's your daddy now princess?" he said while thrusting for more.

"You Levii Ughhhh" I said I screamed out loud but thankfully they are just too tired to hear me screaming their captain's name.

"I-I'm gonna cum Levii" as I said

"Before you come scream my name" he said while thrusting harder and harder.

"Leeeeeviiiiii" I said out loud I hope they wouldn't notice that we're making out here.

Then I cums at Levi cums to, he then wipe it with his bare hands and he kissed me in my forehead.

"Good your obeying my orders Cadet" he said while he hugs me and went back to sleep.

"I love you Y/N" he said while kissing my neck

"I love you too Captain" as I said and I fell asleep in Levi's shoulders.

-The Next Day-

"Hey wake up Y/N get up Hange and others are here" as Sasha was saying that I open my eyes and saw that Levi was not beside me anymore. He was there crossed arms standing and talking to Hange about the next thing that we are going to do. 

"Looks like someone gets to have fun last night" said Connie. I blushed and didn't know what to say.

"What are you talking about" I said in shocked.

"Hickeys" said Jean-boy. Damn that I always forgot to put on the jacket, because Levi always puts hickeys on my neck.

"Your up brat get up" as Levi said while offering his hands on mine.

" So what's the deal with Eren?" Mikasa said.

"Well we can atleast go to the chapel where Rod Reiss takes Historia at night, so that no one will notice us" Hange said

"Gear up Everyone!! This is going to be a tough mission for us!" Levi said while putting his ODM gears I helped him put his ODM gears and he kiss my forehead for a thank you.