Chapter 11: Date Night

-This is a bonus chapter in this story so hope you like it!! And wait for the upcoming bonus chapters!!-

-BG SONG: GONNA BE HONEST BY JAE JIN-

"Levi?" I ask him while his holding my hand while going in to the village.

"Yes brat?" he said while looking for something in the village. When you date the "Levi Ackerman" you expect something simple but yet memorable date, but this is our very first date since we have our day offs. 

"There's a tea shop by that road, you wanna go?" as i said while pulling Levi's arm which makes him nearly fall but still balances himself.

"Oi Brat, careful we might fall" as he said, but I know Levi is excited because he is a big fan of tea plus I often see him going here every day off of his back when we are not a couple yet.

"Welcome Mr. Ackerman!!" as the owner of the tea shop greeted him, told you his very famous in this shop. We ordered some tea and sat by the window. His black suit of him with his cravat on is always making me blush, his dull grey eyes and black raven hair. Damn! I just hit a jackpot.

"Tch Brat, what are you smiling there?" he said while looking at me while sipping his tea.

"Nothing, I'm just glad that you are here right beside me" as I said while sipping my tea when suddenly he hold my hands.

"You know Y/N? I always wanted to have someone to share my tea with and I'm really happy that you are that person. I always wonder someday I'll open my own tea house and just sell some tea and run away from my duties" he said while holding my hands and keeping his eyes locked on me.

" We'll call it the 'Clean Freak's Tea Shop' hahaha" I said in a jokingly way. He then laughed, and we started to imagine things.

"We'll have two children and we'll name it Farlan and Isabel in the memory of your bestfriends" I said then he pauses and just look out the window.

"Did I say something wrong Heichou?" I said while holding Levi's head so that he could see me.

"I just happy that I could share my problems to you, Y/N thank you for saving me from my loneliness" Levi said while he kisses my cheeks. Then we got done sipping our tea together and went home.

"Oh I'll just get something stay there!" Levi said and I just watch Levi till I never saw him, i just sat by the rock and wait for him to come back.

"I'm back" he said and I saw him hiding something from his back and they I asked.

"Hmm Levi what's that" I said then he showed me a beautiful gold rose necklace and wore it in my neck.

"This is for you, this necklace symbolizes my love for you Y/N! wore it everywhere including in our expedition promise me?" Levi said while kissing my forehead.

"I promise, thank you my love!" as I said while looking at my necklace, then gives a kiss on his lips, this is the most beautiful necklace someone gave to me I really love it!

We then hoped back to our hoses and straight forward to the headquarters.

Levi's POV

"Oh I'll just get something stay there!" I said and Y/N just watches me till she never saw me. This is the first time I am going to give a girl a necklace. I went to the jewelry shop.

"Fine Evening, Mr. Ackerman of Operation Squad, what can I help you?" the seller asked me, then I pointed out the rose necklace and he gave it to me.

"Is this a special person to you? This is the first time I saw you Captain buying something, I bet she's special to you!" he said then I nodded and I leave the jewelry shop. I saw my girl waiting for me and I can't help myself but to be nervous about what am I doing.

"This is for you, this necklace symbolizes my love for you Y/N! wore it everywhere including in our expedition promise me?" I said while kissing her forehead.

"I promise, thank you my love!" as she said while looking at her necklace, then gives a kiss on my lips, I blushed a little and hop back to our horses and went to the HQ.

"Mom and Uncle Kenny, hope you're seeing this thank you for guiding me and my princess" As i said in my mind while riding the horse.