part 65

Teju back hugs him and says ..

Tu jaan hai armaan hai ha although you were not original armaan phair bi tu armaan hai meri pyaar ki pehchan hai par thodi thodi tu naadan hai.

Namish:- haatt..

Teju pouts holds her ears and says sorry standing infront of him again.

Namish:- ragini..

Teju:- sorry I am really sorry for just running in that way, I an really sorry for driving without lisening to you but I never meant to go away from you. Not only you even I cant live without you. I love you so much.

At that moment even I thought thats my last day and I thought how can I confess how much I love you.

Namish:- I can see how much you love me.

He about to turn but she holds his hand and says.

Then feel it too.

Before he could understand she moves close to him by encircles her hands around his neck lifts her legs and claims his lips.

He finally gets calm by closing his eyes and soon drags her towards him by holding her waist. Shows his full anger at same time fear of losing her too.

He joins his forehead with hers and says.

Namish:- never do that ok.

Teju:- never.

Namish:- you knew how much you are meant for me. We both faced alot to get true love when it happened dont spoil with your stupidity. By the way where is your Abhay when this happening didnt he promised he will stay with you untill you gave him birth.

Teju:- you knew if remaining lisens they will think I am possessed but suddenly car turned into another direction and i left his presence too.

Namish smiles by taking her close to his chest takes a deep breath and says.

Namish:- in deed he was a great lover and great person. He trusted me ragu that I will love you and protect you. But you mental case.

Teju lifts her head from his chest and says.

You only mental case , pokemon face batman cage.

Namish:- haa

Teju:- dont knew it came out in rhythm and if you scold me again I will complain to Abhay.

Namish:- say thanks to god if didnt do anything to that another car ok and he wont do anything to me even if I scold you because you are mad at times.

Teju:- and he loved me because I am mad and crazy.

Namish:- and I love you because you are crazy and I love this craziness,I love your non stop backwass , I love the way you love my family i love the way you control my whole family.

I love the way you stood behind my sister even thought she.

Teju:- she didnt do anything ok this was all done by that drugs and that.. I dont want to take her name to.

Namish:- acha tell me one thing. You asked me whether I kissed her or not but you didnt got doudt on my physical..

Teju:- o o stop their and you wont do that because you were not someone to sleep with anyone mainly with her. I never saw love for her in your eyes and I knew that you were always that.

Namish immediately moves away from her and says

Namish:- what I am ?

Teju:- you were that and you have no courage too.