Part 32

Abhay and namish were traveling in car...

Namish was mummering something to himself while abhay keeps his hand on his shivering hand, he gently squeezes and says, calm down namish nothing will happen to her.

Namish nodes his head but still looks another side worriedly.

Abhay:- did you inform to your and her family.

Namish nodes his head as no and says they might be waiting at restaurant.. They all were planning for trapping aashika and I can't say this to them. I don't have that much strength.

Abhay nodes and takes his phone and says i will inform them you don't worry.

Namish nodes his head. He rest his head to car seat by closing his eyes.

Here aly gets a call.

He lifts call and says.

Aly:- Haa, abhay bhai. What's up.

After their conversation completed aly hang up phone and looks at Kalyan who was waiting near table and priya who was still tensed. He wipes his tears and goes towards them.

He takes a breath and places his hand on her shoulder. Priya turns and looks at him and frowns seeing his teary face.

As soon as car stops infront of hospital, namish runs inside..

At reception...

He was asking information by panting.

Receptionist :- may I help you sir.

Namish:- today morning, any accident case joined in your hospital.

Receptionist :- one second sir.

Saying this she searches list and says.

Yes, sir few people bought a young lady to hospital from xyz road and by driving ID card her name was.

Tejaswii namish tanejaand  She was in icu.. She got several injuries in her body and a head injury too. Doctors were operating on her..

Namish stumbles back, before he could fall abhay reaches and holds him.

Abhay:- nami, relax. Nothing will happen to her. You have to be strong. Come let's go towards icu.

Saying this he drags him towards icu.

He sits on chair by seeing OT red-light. Abhay too sits next to him.

While he says this all was happening because of me only. She Sony knew driving, I made her to learn although she opposed.

Today she doesn't want to follow aashika but I only asked her to go. If I would not force her then.. Saying this he closes his eyes while a tera escapes from his eye.

Abhay consoles him.

After sometime...

Here priya, Kalyan, Siddhartha and aly runs inside hospital. By getting information from receptionist they too reaches icu and sees abhay and namish presence their.

Siddhartha sits infront of namish and asks..

How is babhi, bhai.
Seeing namish lost he shakes him and asks again, how is babhi bhai. Please say something. I am getting afraid.

Namish :- I don't knew, they were operating on her and nurse was saying she got several injuries. I too don't knew anything. I was afraid too. I can't loose her. She became part of me.. I... I love her. I can't live without her. She just can't do like this with me. She has no rights to leave me like this.