Part 5. (Announcement)

Satyajit :- thank you, thank you so much yar everything will be fine by evening I will send car to you people..

Once again thank you.

He comes down and shouts all names while all comes down and looks at him .

Today evening their was a family party in out home and you all should  attend  it from starting to ending... And I am going to announce something so plzz be in home today..

Aashika:- do you really think that we will be home by listening to you..

Satyajit :- you have to , not only you, in fact all of you should be and without being  don't make to take drastic steps towards you people. It's better you come and attend party and accept my proposal or else.

Aly:- or else...

Satyajit :- or else what. I am your dad remember that your cards are still under my control...

While all gets surprised for his actions namish looks on and tries to go before that he says..

I will definitely attend. I want to knew what announcement you were going to do that you were reacting like a new piece..

Satyajit :- don't bring that girl what ever she is..

Namish smirks and goes from their while after all going satyajit smirks and goes to servants and starts ordering them for evening party..

Satyajit in mind...

Thank you tejaswi.. Thank you so much for giving me this opposite idea. You were right now everyone will attend and namish will definitely bring that girl. But I don't knew what you want to do infront of her...any way let's see...

At evening.

Teju was getting ready infront of mirror.. While renuka and Priya were watching her...with dull face..

She turns towards them and asks, what happened..

Priya :- dii , I knew that we were in problems and  we have a big depth to him but you were sacrifing your whole life in baseless and  loveless marriage di.

You can't even say that arrogant person will love you.. In fact will he treat you as human.

Teju cups her face and says..

Do you think your dii as that much weak that if someone insults me and I will just keep watching. No,  When it comes to myself respect I knew what way I should pick and I am not going to apply good ways for them.

Ha first I will try by words. If not I knew how to mold them. They born by silver spoons Priya..I will snatch that silver spoon. This is not any television drama that I will cry on my fate, this is real life I will make them cry ,if they crossed their limits.

In these I just want you all support me and trust me thats what I want

Voice from behind

We have trust on you more than us.
Teju smiles and hugs him saying bhai..