Part 12

Sry for delay from today I can't say when I will post but I will try to post at least weekly onces.

Madhura says hi baby and hugs namish by seeing teju while she lifts her eyebrows, turns her face by hiding her smile...madhura fumes seeing no effect on her face.

Namish:- hi baby, come have a seat..

Madhura:- excuse me.

Teju:- yaa.

Madhura showing towards seat which she was sitting and again says excuse me..

Teju:- hi,.  you can have your seat no need of my permission, seeing her expressions she continues saying... what you want my sandals.

Madhura:- what the hell  .  why I will want your sandals and I am asking your seat..
As it was mine..

Teju :- aww come now when you don't want my sandals then how come you want my seated place and don't argue like a person near bus stand who says.. This seat was mine I came before and I left my handki here.. Oops don't tell you you actually kept handkerchief here , as per  my knowledge while sitting I didn't saw anything.

Towards(namish) did you saw. Before he could speak she says oh leave whom I am asking.. Abhay jii and Misha you came first right in case you both observed or what..

Misha smirks seeing madhura shocked face and smirks...

Teju jii I think she might kept it but what might be happen na, may these hotel staff thought it as dirty cleaning cloth and they might took with them. Wait let me ask them.

Teju nodes...

Madhura:- no need I will sit their... Saying this she goes and sits next to misha.

Misha winks at teju while she smiles making Abhay node his head and whispers in namish ears..

Carefull Nami world's most dangerous persons are making a handshake here..

Namish watches teju and misha talking and laughing at onces he get lost in teju smile making him to smile unknowingly.

Making Abhay shock and madhura irritated

Madhura:- seeing all dishes on table says.
God who ordered it.. And it must be you only tejaswi.. Don't you knew what Nami likes and dislikes... God how the hell you married him and spoiling his life.

Teju:- madhura just one word.. I married to man not object ok. If it's object we will enquiry about it pros and cons , then only we will buy it, but here your  Nami is human who will be chosen by trust and ability not by his likes and dislikes. I don't think you have short or long Sight because. Here what ever dishes are their each one of them are likes by here.. Ok.

Madhura:- oh lecturer queen but one thing is here no one likes milk..I don't knew about you.

Teju looks confused and sees milk glass automatically she too keep annoyed faces which makes namish laugh but soon composes himself..