Part 27

Namish was sleeping peacefully. Having teju beside him..

He frowns while rubbing his eyes, gets disturbed due to Sunrays. He forwards his hands on bed and started searching something.  When he finds teju,  He encircles his hands around her waist  protectively  pulls her towards him, hides his face in her neck.  while she hugs him by placing her head on his shoulder..

She covers him with duvet. He smiles when Sunray stops falling on his face.. He holds her more tightly pulls her more into him...

After sometime. She tries to gets up but she couldn't move a little.  She signs and looks at his hand which was holding her stomach tightly.  She tries to take that hand without disturbing him..

She about to remove his hand successfully but he stirs and again holds her stomach tightly. He drags her more into him and whispers in her ears..

Don't disturb me teju. Let me sleep for 5 more minutes.

Teju:- ha, you sleep. who asked you to wake up. But leave me na..

Namiah:- no, you too don't get up.  you knew without your presence or your fragrance, I can't sleep( teju pouts) .. These all was because of you only. You became my habit. You started to cuddle to me and slowly I was unable to sleep with out your cuddling.So, you were responsible for this. So, now you also be with me in bed for 5 minutes and let me sleep peacefully  after that your wish...

Teju opens her mouth and closes it immediately, says every funny. Now leave me. I have to prepare breakfast for every one..

Namish leaves her and says fine go. She nodes her head and says. His anger has no limits. She goes to fresh up..

(now this became their habit).

He gets down from stairs in suit and see teju arranging plate only for him..

Namish while sitting asks where are other people..

Teju:- don't knew why but aashika was sleeping as if she took some pills. Dad health was not good so he just had juice.. Siddhartha have exams. So he ate early and went to study only you and me were left behind..

Namish smiles and smriks and says by lifting his eyebrow in husky voice...

Namish :- so, you were waiting for me..

Teju:- of course, Pati parmeshwar jo ho tum.. She giggles and serves him French toast.

Seeing it  He frown and  says you didnt make  parata today and why this toast.

Teju looks surprisingly at him..

Teju:- are you missing my parata...

Namish stammers :- nothing like that ok. Did you had your breakfast.

Teju smiles :- no, I will have after yours..

Namish :- Come let's have together then.. Before she protects, he made her to sit with him...

She smiles and continues to eat with him..

Teju pov:- first, he used to hate to eat this type of food or with me. Now he was changing. Infact alot of changes are happining.

Her thoughts were disturbed by a snap of fingers infront of her face. She looks at namish..

Namish:- you can see me how much you want. But first have your breakfast later  goggle on me as you need energy too.

She blushes but denies by saying you got blind that's why thinking that I was seeing you..

Namish laughs at her red embarrassed flush face.. While she looks at another side..