part 52

He keeps juice bottle infront of them and eyes them

Namish:- who made this drink .

Aashika:- I don't knew bhai.

Namish:- I knew it aashika. This question was for these two.

Sid and aly looks at each other and says together..

We made it.

Aly:- it's so cold and me and sid were talking. He said untill now he never tasted alcohol and I thought to make him take first sip.

Sorry bhai. I never knew babhi will have it.

Namish:- is it some holy water that you thought to make him have first sip and sid what type of wish is this.

Sid:- i just want to taste and my curiosity is increasing so I asked bhai and he said .. he will bring..

Namish about to scold aly but sid says..

Dont scold bhai. He bought it on one condition that I should not even take its name untill I turn 25 and join office. He mixed it and when we about to have you people came. I want to have it after taking your permission.

We saw you both and by your behavior we understood that you both had a fight so we kept quite.

Namish looks at aly with a proud while sid says..

if we had a slight idea we would never allow babhi to ..

Before they could complete namish hugs them and says..

Namish:- I was angry when i realised she was drunk but after listening to her deep heart I am very thankful to you.

He again hugs him while they too hugs him.

Aly:- and we too bhai. We never knew you cared about us this much.

Sid:- and I never thought you were always behind me like shadow. I thought you hate me. Because I was

Namish:- sid that was not your fault ok and I never hate you.

Aly and aashika:- we are just anger on dad that stopped us to accept you.

Sid:- you knew bhai why I love babhi .
She was a mother to me , she not only gave love to me she gave a family which I always craved for.

They all hugs and cries while aashika says.

Aashika:- bhai, atleast now make it fast na. Propose babhi.

Namish:- hmm, now I will definitely propose her but not here. I will propose her in special place.

They four of them hugs eachother.

Namish goes to his room and smiles seeing teju sleeping peacefully..

He sits next to her and starts caring her hair. Suddenly teju wakes up and sits on bed startling namish.

He moves back a little by holding his chest.

Namish:- yar, teju I got heart attack.

Teju:- how can I forget about it.

Namish looks at her being confused and asks what happened..

Teju:- I forgot about it and you didn't even remembered me.

Namish:- what you forgot..

Teju:- you dont remember what I forgot ? I knew you dont love me. She keep sad face

Namish takes a deep breath and says.

Namish she was still on drink effect . So be a good boy and nod your head for her every sentence.