part 61

Namish was hiding behind bushes and teju was lisening to aly and priya.

Is this needed teju.

Teju:- ofcourse yes, I want to know about  their thoughts too. I want to lisen what they are thinking right now. I want to knew are they guilty or not.

Namish:- teju shall I say some universal truth.

Teju:- what ?

Namish:- they didnt hide they love matter from us. They just didnt let's us knew about them and I am sure when time comes they might confess to us and how can we except them to confess their love matter to us immediately yar just think should they say immediate of their confession.

Teju:- no, I knew and did you saw the hesitation in aly. He was not confident..

Namish:- hiee my bhai might roaming rogue but he will never play with girl feelings.

Teju:- shut up, I am not saying like that and how dare you to call aly rogue. He was hesitating thinking that I will be against to their love story. He is feeling like I had a bad image on him, this is what he understood me. I love you all people.

She turns and sees

Aly was roaming here and their angrily while priya was looking down with dull face.

Aly:- you would have said about us to your family right.

Priya:- you would too.

Aly:- you got photos too means you should confess first.

Priya:- excuse me, we love each other and both confession is needed leave me did you try to say atleast to babhi who is so called my dii.

Aly:- did ever your dii I mean my babhi allowed others to speak.

Priya:- that's true dont knew how jijju is baring her.

Here teju looks at them angrily while namish giggles. She punches his stomach with her elbow without turning towards him. While he winces without making sounds.

He back hugs her and says.

Namish:- why are you getting angry by lisening truth about you.

Teju:- what do you mean ?

Namish:- I mean you were non stop Express and I love this non stop express.

Teju:- still you people cant say that I speak unstop and these two now see what I will do with this camel.

Namish:- camel..

Teju:- aly..

Namish:- what are you going to do?

Teju:- I am going to call my partner in crime.
Aly ka cooker burst hoga. I thought something about him but here it was something else.

Teju silently goes from their while namish looks at aly and priya who were thinking something deeply.

Priya:- cant we confess about us.

Aly:- we can but I am afraid of getting negative response mainly babhi. I dont want   to hurt her or I dont want any happiness by hurting her.

I dont knew what babhi is for you priya but for us she is equal to our mom. She filled that place in our lives.

I dont knew how she will respond to us after all I was not perfect.

Priya:- and this not perfect person became perfect because of that babhi only. No one is perfect aly and you were not  villan .

You were not perfect because you didnt get that push towards success and when you got it you became perfect.