Part 11

I will give namish pov after 3 episodes...

Happy new year.. In advance

Namish reaches office while madhura who was waiting for him... About to bounce on him. But he simply avoids her and goes inside cabin..

While she stands still their with shocked expressions, seeing her state whole office giggles..

She listens to them, stomps her feet and follows in to his cabin...

Emp1:- finally he is avoiding her..

Emp2:- he always avoids her yar but never makes far from him.. Anyone can understand that she was with him because of his looks and money but don't knew why sir is still with her.. Mam was so beautiful and kind, I hope she able to get madhura away from them.

Emp1:- let's hope for the best...

Madhura enters into cabin and sees namish lost in thoughts. She fumes and says by closing door..

Madhura:- it's seems someone enjoyed their wedding night so much that he forgot his surroundings..

He at onces looks at her but avoids her..
While she continues..

I knew she must have seduced you so that you will loose control and for her it will be strong point  that is making physical relationship with you.. So that in future she will black mail you.. Baby listen don't come under her control by seeing her looks I knew atmosphere might made you loose otherwise she and beautifull. God worlds scary joke... By the baby.. Did you intimate with her...

He looks at her and sayss.

You can leave madhura, my head was paining and from top of that you don't eat my brain now. So just get going out of my office before I took a permanent solution for you...

Madhura:- fine baby I can understand seeing her face morning itself is a nightmare so I can understand your condition.. Anyway... We will meet at night at our usual meeting spot bye..

She about to go but stop seeing someone at door. She rolls her eyes and goes from their...

Namish looks at that person and says now you don't start ok.. I already had a bad day.

That person smirks and says...

Come on yar the great abhay rai was here for meeting leaving all his meeting and you...

Namish:- oh ya ya... Leaving all meeting in Paris onces he completed important onces and leaving here and saying as if you came here immediately after me giving you information about my blackmail wala shadi..

Abhay looks at him seriously .

He sits in front him and says

He sits in front him and says.. Seriously uncle almost tried to snatch everything from you... If you not agreed to that marriage...

Namish nodes and says.. I don't knew what their in her that dad so was adamant in making me to marry her and finally he succeeded and guess what still he has powers so I should treat her well..