Part 21

Namish and teju were traveling..

Namish was looking at teju. While she was looking outside from window. He too looks at window and again at her, he signs and says...

Namish:- what's their outside that you were watching with so much interest.

Teju looks at him but she turns her head and again watches from window by completely ignoring him.

She sees passing clouds...

Namish nodes his head looking at her ignorance towards him and says..

Don't dig holes in window... Its dangerous you knew..

Still teju doesn't responses to him but twists her lips...

Namish signs and turns his head getting her silent treatment.

Namish in mind..

Seriuosly,  She got that much angry that she was ignoring me. Of course , I hurted her to much extent but that's not my complete plan. Madhura ruined everything, I am not going to leave her once I reach their. He again sees her and thinks

After marriage... This is the first time I am seeing her this much silent and I hate to say that I am missing her voice and talks, her fights with me..

Teju in mind:-

What do you think of your self. First hurt me, embaress me.. Then talk to me like nothing happened and from top of that he was expecting me to talk to him normally..

Enough now,  Madhura see what I will do now, let's start the Game that to face to face directly you started this game and I will end it. That to in my style..

She sees namish going somewhere

Slowly she sleeps by waiting for him.

Namish comes back and sees teju sleeping by holding her hands near her chest..

He sits next to her and sees her face as she getting disturb by her hair strands which were falling on her face.  He slowly removes her hair strands and locks them behind her ear . He covers her with blanket and taps her head by smiling .

She smiles in sleeps and rests her head on his shoulder. He too smiles and adjust her head properly on his shoulder...

Here in India ...

Kalyan was standing in balcony thinking something deeply. While renuka keeps her hand on his shoulder..

He immediately turned and hugs her,  While she taps his shoulder...

Kalyan:- what we should do. Its matter of teju life and her married life was already messed up , I can't make it more worst. I tried my best to make her understand but she wasn't understanding...

She started blackmailing me...

Renuka:-  Relax Kalyan, I talked to teju.. She was coming back to India tomorrow. Let's discuss with her . She will talk to namish..

Kalyan nodes his head.....

Next day flight lands in Mumbai...

Both were traveling in car while  teju continues ignoring him...

Siddhartha was sitting on sofa and playing with mobile,  While Satyajit was seeing at him and his face was showing eagerness clearly and he knew that he was waiting to meet his babhi.

He gets excited by listening to car sound.But stops himself and acts like he doesn't care...

Teju enters home and sees satyajit and siddhars waiting....