part 60

Next day early morning..

Teju gets up and smiling realizing weight on her body

Teju gets up and smiling realizing weight on her body. She admires his face and their interlocked hands.

She starts caring his face by her finger and teases him by itching his nose. She giggles seeing his irritated face.

She about to get up before that he turns her in swift moment before she could realise she closes her eyes finds his lips on her.

He rests his forehead on her while she encircles her hands around his neck.

Teju:- what happened pati parmeshwar, morning morning romance.

Lisening to pati parmeshwar he immediately lifts his head and looks at teju while she says..

Teju:- I dont think by seeing your reaction that you forgot about your nickname.

Namish:- how can I forgot. How much you toured me with that name but I always loved it.

Teju smiles.

Namish:- so, ready for mission aly.

Teju:- aye aye captain.

Namish:- pagal ho..

Teju:- what ever , I am yours.

All sits for breakfast.

All looks up lisening to teju and namish arguments.

Aly:- what happened to them ?

Sid:- I am sure bhai might said something that's why babhi is angry.

He continues to eat food while satyajit and aly nodes their head knowing sid nature towards her.

Namish:- it doesn't mean that she should get married.

Teju:- but it's time.

Namish:- what time, is it lunch break or dinner break to do on time.

Teju:- everything should happen on time ok and it's time for her.

Namish:- papa atleast you make her understand she is talking like mad.

Sid:- bhai dont call babhi mad.