part 40

She stumbles while holding him but namish rushes towards them and helps her to keep abhay safely on floor.

Teju keeps abhay head on her lap and cries while deep body was taken from their by remaining officers.

Teju:- Why abhay ? Why you did like this? Why you came in between. See what you did to yourself.

Abhay smiles and says by cupping her face.

Because ,I love you. I love you means I don't only love you in your happy moments. I love you in your saddest moments too. Loving you means being your protector by all means and I am happy that I finally did it today. From the time you loved me I didn't give you anything expect tears and fear. Today I was happy that I did something to you.i kept my promise which I made to keep you safe.

Do you forgot we promised to each other to be protectors to each others in our thick and thin time na that's what I did it now.

You always stood beside me. When all said I was mentally sick. You said how much you love me .

When all accused me ,you stood beside me and said how much you trust me.

You never left my hand when my own family disowned me. Trust me teju ,I tried alot to change but don't knew why I couldn't control myself when I see tears in your eyes. I just want to vanish that reason completely.

I tried to stop myself but I ended up Killing them. If I would have been ok then we would have married to each other and would have a happy family but I myself destroyed everything. I am sorry teju. I think you too started hating me.

Teju cries by noding her head as no and says

No abhay , I will never hate you instead of that I hate this destiny which made us to separate . I hate god for giving you this weakness. I hate those circumstances which made us to separate . I hate myself for trying to forget you.

Abhay:- do you still love me.

Before teju could speak namish holds his hands and says.

Namish with tears:- no one can take your place in her heart abhay. First love is always first love and when we have a person like abhay as first love it will always be special and unreplaceable. Your place in her heart was uneraseable and I too don't want to take your place . Infact I want to make a new place in her heart. I might not able to love her like you. But trust me I will respect her alot.

Abhay smiles and starts breathing heavily making teju to cry more and namish too get worried.
You

He calls namish and teju close to him

He calls namish and teju close to him. While they comes he says..

Don't think that I am leaving. Because I will again come in to your life's as your son . You will bring me again in this world, right teju and I am happy with god for choosing Namish for you. Today I have no complaints or grudge against him.