Part 4

Namish was sitting on bed and checking files... Suddenly he gets flashes of his fight with teju...

He frowns and says..

First time some one  had guts to fight with me that to publicly.. May be she doesn't knew about me that's why..

But how that's possible being in same place how come she doesn't knew about me.. I thought everyone knews be but it's seems no. Now  whole city should knew me better...

Here at shahs place....

Priya:- what name you said...

Teju:- some namish Taneja .why are so excited by listening his name..

Renuka :- because, he was well known business man and well known most arrogant fellow too.

Priya:- and most handsome and he has  muscular body too. Top most in business world...he is like a Greek god.

She starts dreaming about him.

Renuka and teju both looks at each other and again at her . Teju  hits on her head making her dreams broken. She pouts looking at her by rubbing her head.

Teju:- first you concentrate on your studies later you can do you can workship that Greek god.

Priya pouts.. While Renuka and teju laughs..

Here satyajit gets a call... He immediately stands up and goes out of house running.. While namish watches him going, he thinks what happened to him that she was running like this . I hope everything is fine. Saying this he  follows him in his car..

He gets shock seeing him going inside police station. He immediately gets down and goes inside seeing his sister and small brother sitting aside while satyajit was talking to police and trying to make him understand...

Police:- no, sir you were not getting what we want to say... Your daughter was caught in drunken state that to on road while your younger son was fighting with some fellow kids..

We can't bail them.

Before satyajit could speak namish speaks..

Namish :- instead of catching alcohol consumers why don't you go and catch that alcohol suppliers, who supplied to under aged girl.. I can prove that she was influenced or given forcibly. And coming to him as per my knowledge did you ask why he hit them.

Police stays silent..

Namish:- let me tell you he might hit them because they were trying to harm her and being a baby brother he did his job.. that was protecting her sister.

He sits on chair  and keeping his legs on each other and says...

You put all blame on them because the opponent is related to police family or I must say IG son and his another friend..

And you knew count down begins now...

5

4

3

2

And...

Police officers mobile rings..

He looks at callers Id as IG calling, officer looks at namish while he smriks and  signals him to pick up the call.

Officer stands immediately after attending his phone... He yes nodes his head as answering  on one word "yes"..

After cutting call.

Police:- sorry sir , after getting orders from him only we arrested them but now they were released..

Satyajit holds his daughter who was still stumbles due to alcohol effect . while Siddhartha walks with them little limping. When satayajit about to hold his hand he shows his hand to him and walk away.