Part 19

Teju was standing and seeing namish who was  talking with madhura... She grints her teeth..

What ever I try to do to gain his attention all goes in vain . He just goes back to that exposing pig.. I can't even fall low like her  to gain his attention by wearing those clothes..she keeps ewww face expressions..

Stupid namish Taneja when will he understand what she is

Stupid namish Taneja when will he understand what she is .. Why can't he remove her cover and see what real was she..

Her thoughts were disturbed by a tap on her shoulder.. She turns and finds christ looking at her smiling.. She too smiles back..

He forwards hand towards her and says.. May I have a small dance with this beautiful young lady..

She smiles and keeps her hand on his..

He holds her hand  protectively and takes her to centre of the crowd.. He instructs  to start music.. Slowly lights are goes  dims and  slow music started playing and they started slow dance steps ... Taking all attentions towards them.

As soon as namish finds them dancing closely.. He fumes but what add fuel in fire is .. His hands were on her waist and another one at back near neck where little exposed due to deep back neck.
Dress.

Both were dancing genuinely

Both were dancing genuinely.. Even Chris makes her smile by cracking small jokes..

Chris :- are you not angry on your husband for coming with that Mrs. Naik.

Teju:- his life, his choices right. He is not a kid to make him understand what is right and wrong. He can see and understand what was infront of him. I hope he does..

Both looks at them.

Chris:- but I must appreciate him for tolerating her.. God she was such a pain in ass always on seductive mode..

Teju laughs.

Chris:- seriously, Once my grand mom died at that time , she came to funeral.. Their also she tried to flirt... Seriously, she was big.... Teju widens her eyes while he stops saying further and smiles at her while she too smiles .. while he says..