part 54

Namish looks confused on seeing teju smirking at him while she shows him ink bottle and says..

Teju:- I hope your 50:50 Indian girlfriend likes this combination dress.

Namish looks at himself in mirror and widens his eyes seeing ink stains on his white shirt.

He looks at spray bottle and again his shirt .

Teju moves towards him and stands infront of him and says by taking spray bottle from his hands.

Teju:- not getting how these blue stains came on your shirt right.

To which namish nodes his head while she says ..

Like this and sprays whole blue spray on his white shirt and runs away. Namish opens a his mouth looking at his white shirt now which turned into blue..

 Namish opens a his mouth looking at his white shirt now which turned into blue

Namish shouts:- tejuu you are going to pay for it as it my favorite shirt. Lakh o mein ek shirt tha.

Teju:- lakh shirt nahi, common white shirt tha.

Namish:- hissab barabar karonga.

Teju:- Ja hissab barabar nahi karpaogi tab kissan jam jarur kana.

She runs away saying this while namish fumes looking at her.

Namish changes shirt and goes out while teju to follows him.

Namish was sitting in pub and enjoying his shots while teju was looking at him and surrounding to see whether that girl was coming or not.

Finally teju gets exhaust and sits properly.

Teju:- in hurry of catching him I didn't bought money. Damm  i am so hungry.

Just then a waiter comes and serves her juice and a noodles.

Teju:- excuse me! I didnt order these.

Waiter:- but that sir said us to serve here and he gave a message to you mam.

Teju looks at that direction and sees namish looking at her with teasing smile.