Part 30

Next update will be next month, as I was busy in this month and I had a doudt..

I thought as karansangini going to air in star plus. I thought teju will be in starparivar awards but it seems no..

And no idea about namish too..

I hurted.

Any way let's peep in..

I hope no mistakes and grammar errors..

Still if their ignore it, but don't ignore to vote..

Love you all..

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Next morning all were sitting at breakfast table and eating..

They all were observing aashika, Who was eating fastly..

Namish hits teju shoulder, while she looks at him by raising her eyebrow, he signals her by showing aashika..

She pouts and nodes her head as no, Namish widens his eyes and signals her again in anger. She pouts again and nodes her head as yes.. Namish nodes his head in disbelief but a small smile appears on his face.

She sees aashika, she again looks at namish while he stops smiling and looks at her like what, she twists her lips looking at namish making Ali and Siddhartha to giggle while namish roles his eyes.

Namish:- should I see a nice muhurt for you to speak with her. Teju nodes as no while he says,then speak dammit or else she will leave. If that happened na see what I will do with you.

Teju takes a deep breath and says to aashika.

Teju:- aashika. (she looks up) today I am going on your college way, as I have some work. So, I am thinking to drop you..

Aashika looks at her and says..

Thanks but no thanks, I can manage.

Teju:- come on yar. Why to waste on petrol, I am going on that way only. so Come I will drop you and in this way I will see your college too, I listened your college was so prestigious college in Mumbai. I want to see your college.

Aashika :- I said na, No need and Pls don't come to my college. My name in my college will spoil if you step in their ..

All looks up...

Teju:- why like that. I will just see your college thats it right. I am not going to do any bojpuri dance their that your name will ruin.

Aashika angrily:- it's number one prestigious college, Top class people are studying their and you want to visit their seriously.

Teju nodes her head as yes and says, ha I just want to see your college, why are you opposing me. I don't have any other intension.

Aashika:- I knew you were not worth to study in it that's why you  want to enter in that college by taking my name. Or I must say.. Your dad had not that level to make you study their..

(All widens their eyes. While teju eyes were wet... Listening insulting words about her dad.) .

I listened that until yesterday.. Your family was only able to effort one time meal.. And you want to come to my college by taking my name.. Plzz don't you try to enter their, Because watchmen their won't even allow you to touch college gate.. Or don't take my name.. I won't believe you... You might do that dance to gain attention...

My name will be ruined.. And..
can I knew what work you have in my college way.

Namish about to speak but teju speaks making him to be silent..