part 59

Teju enters room and keeps crying face seeing decorations while namish looks shocked.

Namish:- means you really meant a dinner date for us.

He looks at and gulps seeing her angry glare and again looks at room which was decorated simply.

It's so beautiful yar, damm me how did I missed it.

Yar kya decorate kiya. I am impressed..

Teju barges into him making him move back.

Teju:- what's the use of this decoration now ha. You didn't came and are you getting we didnt had food too.

Namish:- we can use this for breakfast date.

Teju greets her teeth by scrambling near by towel making him gulp.

Namish:- see its fact that we both are hungry now and I think theirs is something bothering you and you want to share with me. Now restaurant will not be available but night street food will be awesome, so..

Teju looks at him while he pleases to which she nodes her head.

Namish:- I will wash my face and then we will go.

Teju:- oh hello,first lisen I am coming out because I am damm hungry and second I need to talk with you and it's very important or else I am and I should stay miffed with you and ofcourse I am angry.

Namish:- teju yar they to understand.

Teju:- why? When sir had mood and sid interrupted you used to curse him and now you spoiled everything then i should atleast had right to be angry on you.

Before he could speak ..

If you wont come in 5 minutes then I wont talk with you for 1 week.

He looks at her shocked while she lifts her head being proud but soon glares him for laughing.

Teju:- why the hell are you laughing.

Namish:- you and staying mute for one week. Ha ha ha

Teju:- I wont stay mute it's just I wont talk with you but I will be normal with all.

Namish:- you wont talk with me really.

He still laughs making her anger. She immediately turns to go but namish holds wrist pulls her towards him making her to collide with him. Before she could escape he holds her in his tight grip while she struggling to get out from him.

Namish:- dont try sweety because you cant and you cant even stay without talking to me you knew why.

Because its was me always from first you used to talk before these all circus people adore you.

Whether it's your new rules or how you spent day or how yo taunted few unwanted people you always shared with me and one secret is that I always waits to lisen your full day and still that continues. Although you were angrier on me still you were sharing what all you did and you this frown cute face saying that something is very serious you want to share .

He cups her face and makes her look into his eyes.

Namish:- say what bothering you.

Teju:- aly didnt accepted me while heartedly.

Namish:- what makes you to think like that.

Teju pouts looking at him.

Namish:- come on he might behave like a fool before but now he adores you alot, you too knew it.

Infact we all( drags her near and holds threw her waist) adores you while I love you alot.

Teju hugs him and says i love you too but that's doesn't mean i forgive you for skipping date with me.