Part 7

Taneja and shah house was filled with guests and arrangements were on full swing...haldi was completed in their houses now...
Taneja were visiting tejaswi house to complete mehndi functions...

Teju was sitting in center filling her hands with mehndi... where namish was busy with his phone.. While aly was standing next to him and looking whole house..

Satyajit blesses her..while teju asks him about asshika.

Satyajit :- she didn't came beta.. Actually she was sleeping having hangover and Siddhartha having important exam so..

Teju:- it's OK uncle atleast aly and groom came right... Did you get any idea how to make him participate in this name searching ritual.

He nodes his head negativly and says. I can't even blackmail him. If it overdoses everything will slip from our hands.

Teju says then let me think a way uncle as per your son attitude I should think something strong sentence.

Both nodes their heads making hmm sound..

Teju says I got it uncle you just wait and watch how he himself will come and participates..

Before he could speak she goes towards him..

Namish cuts call and pulls his Sherwani collar looking around being irritate while aly just watches him.

Namish:- I don't believe this how come  one will fit in this house and from top of that this heat... No central ac and all.

Haa coming to fitting in this house... You can see us right we live 5 people here so no doudt in it and I can say you all can fit too but your brother, pointing towards Aly (while he smiles a little at her words.) had to bend little to entre as it's his height matters you see and u will not have any problem in fitting into this house and heat obviously its summer and house full of guests so it's common right to feel heat and one more thing I can say that soon not only you but you all will fit anywhere perfectly without any problem...

Namish:- over and get one thing straight into your brain neither me nor my family are going to fit here their is a lot of classy differences between us but you will definitely fit their after all you will have house full of facilities at free of cost.

Teju:- ohhh don't tell me that you want dahej now.I thought great Taneja won't need to take dahej to get married.. Oh poor me.. It's seems I was wrong..

Namish :- dahej ! you mean to say dowry that to from you.. Ha ha.. Joke of year and plzz namish Taneja won't take money from a girl and I am favoring  you by agreeing to this marriage be happy with that.

Teju immediately bends towards his legs while he Jerks back..

She looks up by blinking her eyes and says bless me swami... I am thankfull for you to accept me as your ardangini..

Namish:- what gini.

Teju :- ardangini swami means your wife she winks at him.. While he looks on..

Aly who was watching them controls his laugh by looking different directions. His gaze was stucked at one direction from where Priya was getting down from stairs by flowers plate... He observes her arranging things and thinks..

Aly pov:-

So She is Priya shah.. My honai Wali babhi sister.. Not bad this girl is beautiful with beautiful curves.. Aly boy let's say hi to her second time..

Saying this he goes from their...leaving his brother and babhi.

Teju:- anyway swami, dont you want to search your name in my hands.. You knew its a ritual..