Part 17

Sry for so late...

Forgive me by giving votes...
😝😝😝😝

Teju was arranging breakfast table while all were sitting..

Aashika was playing with spoon and waiting for breakfast and says being fed up of late...

Don't tell me babhi, now we have to wait until he comes..

Teju:- he but who is he... According to my  knowledge in this house 2 men and 2 young man's are staying.

Here already 3 present so about whom you were saying he..

Aashika greets her teeth but smiles seeing her father stern look and say. Bhai I mean badai bhai...

I am just asking should we wait until he comes or...

Teja:- no need, eating together doesn't mean killing hunger... You can have and it's your wish to have slowly or not until he arrives...

Saying this she starts serving...

Siddhartha looks at teju who was standing next to him eyeing him to stop mobile.. He too smiles and nodes his head..

All gets surprised when he completely keeps Mobile away and starts eating...

Meanwhile namish comes down very slowly and walks weirdly due to pain in his bump...

( is this played or not)

All looks at him as he is some alien while teju giggles silently but stops it once she sees angry glare from her husband.

Namish looks at everyone eyeing him weirdly while he shouts...

What? Stop threwing your glares at me and try to digest your food... Saying this he about to sit harshly but teju stops him and says..

Jii just sit calmly so that...... you can have breakfast peacefully...

Reality sticks him and sits calmly by nodding his head...

All moves to their destinated places.. While teju sits beside satyajit and enquires about Sweden from him..

At namish office........

Madhura:- so you were now going to take her to your business parties too.

Namish rolls his eyes and says.... ofcourse they mentioned with family..

Madhura:- why don't you take me... You used to before right then why you changed all of sudden..

Namish:- oh God! Use your brain madhura before I was not married and from my family whom I will take. That's why I used to take you and introduced you as my gf... Now I am married... You tell me by taking you what I should introduce you as... Because saying gf is impossible... Shall I call u with those names...