part 36

Last update of this month...as I said I will be busy in whole Jan but till  I will try to write atleast .

Happy New year and happy pongal .

A small demand..

If you want next part...which will reveal most of flash back..I want my vote at least to 100 ..

If it doesn't reach also no problem I will post but only in Jan middle or Feb.

If you want Immediate update vote to reach target and get a update by today or tomorrow..

It's my first time demand...or I must say a cute demand 😊😊😊😊

Namish:- but why abhay killed those 7 People and who are they..

Here teju was looking lost remembering her days with abhay..

Teju in mind:-

Why? Why abhay? Why you changed so much. We are so happy with each other. I had alot of dreams to be with you. I was so happy thinking that I am going to be yours permanently. But you destroyed everything. I knew your possessive nature but I don't knew that you will kill people in this process. First time I feeling that you don't have love on me , it's just a Obession , a dangerous obession which you named it's as love .

But your eyes always convey me how much you love me. Then why you were not trying to change yourself. How many times I asked you to change .

How can you kill those people abhay...what they did to you . After being away from you , it took me 3 years to get normal ..today I was married women. Namish was a good human being and I started loving him. Infact I am dreaming to have a good future with him. I was about to confess him same . Before that you came back and again started killing those people who tried to hurt me ( she closes her eyes and remembers abhay killing madhura and hurting aashika). You were caging those people whom I am loving.

( She looks at Siddharth ,who was still in unconscious state)..

I hope you won't do anything with others..

Why God? why can't I dream a good future. When ever I does that you always snatching everything from me .

I can't bare anymore. I hope someone frees me from this , I am hating myself for loving you abhay.

She listens some sounds and looks at Siddharth direction who was moaning in pain and trying to open his eyes..a smile appears on her face...

Aly:- if he was that much obessed about babhi then he might have killed those all who tried to love her or move close to her.

Priya:- no, he killed those all who tried to hurt her knowingly or unknowingly..

Like, he killed that school teacher by toturing him.
We all thought that abhay gave him job in city after giving him 5 lac. But we all were wrong...

He kidnapped him on very next day of apologizing him in front of di..

He just acted to be nice. But he toured him for 5 years without giving proper food or water and finally killed him , burried him in his farm house.

Another person was some unknown . Once di met with accident and her leg were factured. Abhay kidnapped him and cutted his both legs and left him their , he died because of excess bleeding.

Another one was her senior who commented on di badly and tried to misbehave with her.

Onces di got alliance, but dad said that di and abhay are engaged. For saying no to them that boy got furious and bad mouthed about di. He was his next victim.