Part 16

Priya what are you thinking yar...
She nodes her head as no and again lost in her thoughts(about aly confession).

Teju nodes her head and says. Why you called me to talk ,when you lost so much in your own thoughts..

Priya looks at her.. While teju shifts herself beside her and says.. Any problem priya...

Priya nodes her head and says nothing di. It's just I am missing you.... And morning too I went immediately after your arrival.. That's why thought to spend time with you.

While teju looks on suspicious...

Scene change...

Namish was walking all over room while his frds were watching him by tosing their head..

Abhay:- come on namish, if you ask her then only you will come to knew whether she will accept your request or not.

Misha who was eating popcorn by placing her legs on table nodes her head... And says hmm.

Namish :- seriously, normally she is showing me hell by playing all types of tricks. Now when I will ask her to accompany me to meeting that to important one  in Sweden... Wow now don't knew what all types of rules she will say to  come with me..

Misha with full popcorn in her mouth speaks... Say that.. U hmm...

Namish looks at her weirdly and says..

First eat and talk or talk and eat or else shut up.

Misha pouts nd says, you were not my true friend thats  why you didn't understand what I was saying....

Namish:- seriously... Who will understand your popcorn language... Words are coming out less and popcorn is coming out more from your mouth..

Misha, looks at abhay while he nodes her head at her.

Abhay:- namish, she wants to say that. You go to her and ask first. If she says anything just say that being your wife she have to come.. That's it see she will come with you..

Namish laughs funnily and says... So, that she will stand on my head and dance if I accept her as my wife ( that to not so soon).

Abhay:- she is your wife right then what wrong in accepting it..

Misha:- hmm. Even we are coming na..

Namish:- yaa even you both were coming right, I will use this as a step and ask her to come... Infact I knew how to bring her with me... Without using wife word...

Scene changes...

Teju serving coffee to Siddhartha and sits next to him who was busy on his phone..
She peeps into his phone moving close to him, while he moves his head a little back and sees her with blank expression.

Teju too lifts her head and sees him seeing her... She smiles at him while he about to  smile but  stops..he raises his eyebrows asking her what she want.

Teju:- nothing, I just want to see what your we're seeing in your phone. Infact, I want to knew what are you searching all time..i mean instead of phone you can talk with people too right.. It gives you more knowledge than this device..

Siddhartha just looks at her and speaks I mind.. Speaking with people Uff.. In this house no one considers me as a human and part of them. So who will talk with me.. If they talk also its all useless and mean full words. Phone is better than humans.. At least phone doesn't be meanfull to me..

His thoughts were broken by finger clucking sounds and looks at teju who was waiting for his answer. He just takes coffee and starts to go upstairs but stops listening to teju words.