part 62

Kavya sits next to aly making him move back.

Kavya:- what do you want to eat in lunch aly jii.

Sid:- what's your specialty babhi. My babhi makes everything damm awesome and what about you.

Kavya with shyness:- I can also make damm awesome dishes that aly jii favorites only.

Aly holds his head and goes from their making all to laugh while namish and teju follows him silently.

They both were watching him who was roaming here and their.

Just then satish and kalyan too arrives.

All meets in namish and teju room.

Teju:- why dont he just confess truth. What's stopping him.

Namish:- his past.

Teju:- haa.

Namish:- he was not good boy in past teju.

Teju turns towards him angrily before she could speak namish says

He has fears too. I am sure he wants to marry priya and in mean time he wants us to accept them with pure heart.

He used to..

Teju:- dont talk anything. What you mean by he was not good boy. Is he some rapist, terrorist or mafia don or is he doing some human organ trafficking or kidnapping girls and selling them or do you think that he will hit my priya after marriage or...

Namish:- shanti shanti meri chandi rani.

Teju:- mera dictionary mein bad boy mean this only. Now say is aly badboy or some rich silly boy who used to bunk classes and roam around city with friends who background was good too. Although he never attended any classes he passed all in distinction. He never disrespected any elder nor bullied any younger.

Dad just think about aly and say whether he was good enough to get married to your daughter or not and dont only think as father think as a men too and think whether our priya is good enough for aly or not.

After all why only aly should get examined.

And dont say anything about aly I saw him from being silly to responsible. He always ignored me but never hurted me. I only knew how he made sure that I wont face any difficulties here and still acted like rude.

Silly boy.

Namish whispers in her ears

How you knew about my family more than me. Infact you knew our deep secrets too. Sometime I feel like you were their mom.

Teju smile while he says.

But dont be mom to mee haa but become mom to our kids. He winks at her while teju smiles by hitting him on his shoulders.

They both turn and sees their families thinking deeply.

Shall we go ..

Here priya was seeing kavya who was smiling by filling aly plate.

Priya in mind..

When I went to call him down he didnt came but he came running just by her call. By the way why kavya di broke her engagement with sahil.

I should talk to di..

Here all comes down and sees the scene.

Aly was giving boring expressions to kavya while she was smiling at him and cooking while teju and namish were seeing these all and priya too joins them.

Teju looks at priya and smiles while she too smiles and looks annoyed at aly and kavya.

Priya:- dii, kavya di was engaged to sahil jijju na and they love eachother when they broke.

Sahil jijju was so good infact he was so good than namish jijju.

Namish frown at this and asks in her ears.

Namish:- really..

Teju hits him on his stomach without priya knowledge. While he winces and twist his lips.

Teju to priya

Teju:- ha he was so sweet and truth is over sweetness is equal to poison. I dont knew what happened but they decided to part their ways and she was depressed. So I thought why not aly who is thodi sweet thodi hot. Aly is perfect for my sister and kavya will be with me all time.

Priya:- I am also your sister then why you didnt thought about me.

Teju and namish smiles..

Teju:- what ?

Priya:- I mean..

Teju:- you want to marry aly ?

Priya:- i mean..

Namish:- you don't want to marry my brother..

Priya:- arey I didnt say I dont want to marry him.

Teju:- a..

Priya:- let me speak dii. When you knew he was best then why you didnt thought about your this sister who stays in your home. You are concerned about kavya di and you fixed her marriage with him but did you ever thought if you make us marry I will stay infront of you too. I will stay happy with him.

Teju:- I though you dont like him after all he was little you knew..

Priya:- why I will hate him as if he was some rapist.. he was jijju brother di. When he was this good then I can imagine how aly will be.

Teju smiles while namish too smiles and thinks..

Namish:- both are same..

Priya:- how can I say you dii. Will kavya di forgot sahil jijju and move on with aly.

Kavya:- aly ji taste this and say na ..

Teju:- she already moved on priya and why are you thinking this much about whom you were this much concerned kavya, sahil or aly...

Priya fumes and keeps crying face...

Here aly was looking at priya while kavya comes towards him by folding her finger and says.

Kavya:- aly jii see na my finger got burnt pls do uff uff na or ek kissy.

Priya and aly both widen their eyes meanwhile teju and namish too looks at kavya with widen eyes.

Kavya:- it's ok aly ji dont very shy. if you give pain will vanish. For now i will take it but later marriage you have to give atleast 100 kisses daily.

Aly:- what ?

Priya:- dii stop it.

Kavya:- what happened priya ?

priya:- how can you flirt with him openly.

Kavya:- oh that it's ok but after marriage we will romance in our room for now we can't live in one room na.

Aly:- what are you saying yar ?

Priya:- you cant marry him.

Teju:- why priya, dont you want to see kavya your dii happy. You believe aly was good then why cant kavya get happiness.

Priya:- arey , I love him. We love eachother ok and only I can marry him not anyone else. You go and do pachup with sahil jijju.

Aly blinks his eyes while priya realizes what he said and looks at teju and namish who were seeing her with no expressions while kavya signs and a person jumps from window shouting finally.