part 53

Teju was looking at namish by narrowing her eyes while he gives her naughty looks.

Teju in mind.

I dont knew about what I said or did but I thing I am sure that he is going to tease me like anything.

He got a chance to tease me like a beggar got briyani. Like how he is going to enjoy that namish will also enjoy by taking pulp out of me.

What ever it might be , you were tejaswii who dont bend infront of anyone. E namish kuch nahi meri samnai.

She smiles at him while he looks at her undoubtedly.

She turns towards aly and sid who were giggling but stops as soon as she asks them question. Both looks at each other and again at her while gulping their own saliva.

Teju:- I am asking again. How I had alcohol that to mixed one.

They both bends their head.

Teju:- aly

Aly:- ha babhi

Teju:- at what age you started drinking.

Namish looks on.

Aly:- at college level.

Teju:- so, you thought sid can also start as he was in his final years.

Sid:- babhi .

Teju:- shut up..

Sid bends his head.

Aly:- because of wrong friends I got this habit babhi and I dont blame them completely as somewhere i was main reason. Dad was so strict that he didnt allowed me and that made me to do these all behind him and I don't want sid to be in my place and I made him to have it only after taking promise from him that he wont make it as his habit.

Sid:- but I didn't had as you had fully.

Teju looks at him with wide eyes while all suppress their laughs while sid gulps and smiles at her sheepishly.

Teju:- so, sir was feeling sad that he didnt had . How pity. Let do one thing. Let's all go to some bar and celebrate your first short and as I already tasted I will also join you guys.

Namish shouts loudly making all jerk.

Namish:- no, no one is drinking and you ( teju) you won't even have it by mistake also.

I can go threw all which you showed me yesterday.

Teju:- stop being dramatic ok. I didnt do that much which you were saying. I just slept like a good girl.

Namish:- oh really! Like a school going good girl. Ask these three idiot fellows what you did and ask me especially what you did after these went leaving me with you without even thinking want might I faced .

(Seeing them ) backstabers.

Teju:- I didn't do anything.

Namish:- you did and made me do many things.

Teju:- I remember ok. I didnt do anything.

Namish:- what you remember your head, ask me what what I had to go threw whole night.

Teju:- acha tell me what I did.

Namish:- why I should say? You said na you remember everything then why.

Teju:- to see who is saying lies.

Namish:- I am not living ok.

Before namish could speak.