Part 10

Sun rays falls on our teju face.. She about to rub her face but senses some one hand on her face... She pushes that hand away and starts rubbing her eyes by murmuring in her sleep..

What yar Priya why you keep your hand on my face and from on top of that you did not even wax your hand... It feeling like you were maintaining garden on your hands...

Men won't wax babes....

Teju immediately slaps on his forehead and says how many times I should say that I don't like calling that word then why...

Because I was not your little sister to listen your words and follow them. I am namish taneja the one who sets rules but doesn't follow...

Teju immediately opens her eyes and sees him so close to her face while he balances his face on his hand and seeing her.

At onces she gets up looking around and realizes that where she was...her thoughts were again disturbed by his same line..

I hope you got what I said about me...
That..

I was the one who sets rules but doesn't follow...teju says imitating him making different faces..

Teju:- achaa until now how much you pay to traffic department..

Namish:- what...

Teju :- as you said that, you were the one who sets rules but doesn't follow... Right then you might drive as per your wish by breaking traffic rules. So it's obvious naa paying fine and how come you are getting deals while following tender rules..

As per my knowledge you have to follow certain rules too in businesses..

Namish looks at her weirdly while she turns and goes to washroom by bitting her tongue..

Once she disappears into washroom and closes door.
Namish sits on bed and thinks.. What I said what she understood... What's  all the rubbish she was talking.. Uff.. Clear your mind from her namish.. Just clear..

Inside teju..

Ahh what the hell teju, to escape that embarrassing situation what all nonsense you spoke... Their no link between his and mine talks..but what to do his bare leg was on my bare leg. I would have removed it but it seems he didn't sensed it and I too don't want to get embarrassed... Uff leave these all get ready you should go down to start your drama episode 1..don't knew until how many episodes it's going to run.

She gets ready and comes out wearing simple saree and sees him again sleeping..

She goes down and finds satyajit sitting on sofa having coffee while she notices a servant about to light diya in mandir.

Teju:- excuse me, one second don't light it..

Servant turns and looks at her while she goes towards her and says from today I will do it..

She smiles and handovers matchbox to her... Teju turns and finds satyajit standing back of her with smile..

Satyajit :- from today I will join too when my bahu prayes.

Teju:- uncle do you have any idea that how to bring these all..

He nodes his head as no, while she says.. I am not going to sing and wake up them. What if my voice doesn't reach them and I am sure my voice will go but no guarantee that they will come..

Satyajit :- Haa that's right and they always gets annoyed of bajan in morning too, leave all those but how you will bring them all down at onces.

Teju sees music speakers at corner of house and says hmm they hate bajan.. Modern people will like modern music then let me wake up them in their style and you just see uncle how all will run and comes to hall..