The reason why

Kaelyns pov
We all knew what was going to happen. I'm very surprised we don't have ptsd by now. Like being kidnapped TWICE will do a number on you. The car doors unlocked and Noah's mom, Linda got out first. The house looks the same sense we left. The door got closer as we made our way to it. Am I really ready? Not just for walking back into this house but... everything with Jack. I like him and I want to be in a relationship with him, but a part of me says no... I want to see my dad. When my mom died, I know like mine and Kelly's dead mom are probably besties. My dad is probably very lonely right now, worrying about me. I can't put him through that for much longer. Yes I want to stay with the boys but we need some home time. When this whole deal is situated I'm just going to go home, wait but I think they put missing in things out for us. Crap. Um we could just say we went off the grid... wait! We could just say we were only kidnapped by these sway fuckers. But I'm not going to worry about this right now. Everyone back at home probably thinks we are dead...
Noah's mom knocking on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. I grab Kates hand next to me as the door handle moves. The white polished door opens wide as I see Bryce. "Hey" he said smirking with evilness in his voice. "Oh well I better be going now" Linda said,"do you need someone to pick you kiddos up later?" She asked kindly. "Oh I think if anything we could drive them home, and Noah should be getting back soon." Jaden said walking over from a phone set up in the kitchen. "Come in guys". We took a step back into the house where it all went down. The place where I'm pretty sure we were about to get raped. Well Oopsie poopsie we back. Linda waved goodbye then the door shut like a knife. "Well well well look have here" Bryce snickered, "back so soon". "Oh please like we want to be here" Kelly said chiming in to the conversation, "we where at the same place, at the same time". I started walking toward the kitchen. Everyone just stared in confusion. All I am is hungry, Kelly got us the SMALLEST sandwich's, so I got a bag of chips from the cabinet. The guys were just staring at us kinda creepy. " So did you miss us" Kate said smiling. "Please! Your the ones that somehow ended back here" Jaden replied. " Why did you kidnap us in the first place" I yelled. I'm so done with being kidnapped. "Tell us why ass faces" Kelly yelled out of no where. "KELL BELL DID YOU SAY A NO-NO WORD" Kate yelled back at her. "YOUR GOING TO GO IN THE TIME OUT CORNER!" I said joining in. Jelly just rolled her eyes. There was big awkward silence. They diffently weren't going to us why they kidnapped us. "So... guys for a new TikTok I had an idea..." Cameron said said walking down the steps, "I thought you guys were gone!". "Well what can they say, no one can stay away from me for that long" Bryce said high-fiving Josh. Ew. "What's your idea for a tik tok" Kate said. "Ya can we be in it" Kelly said walking towards them. "One problem, NO ONE KNOWS YOUR HERE" said Josh walking over to the living room. "One quick question, um we still kinda don't know why we are here?, like if your into kinky stuff like the ropes and shit. But if you just wanted to hang out you didn't need to kidnap us" Kate said sitting on the couch now next to Josh. "Wait they didn't tell you!" Jaden exclaimed. "Um no..." Kelly said. "Um here's the story then... this started a couple years back when one of their first song blew up, their manager reached out to us to come to a party to celebrate and post about the song", Bryce went on "of course we went, we all could bring a plus one so we brought our girlfriends at the time...". "Then that's when shit got real..."

Hey guys me and my co writer have some questions. Do you like Kate, Kaelyn, or Kelly the most. And if you ever have any ideas or suggestions on the story, drop them in the comments!