Just keep on trying

Daniel smashes his lips on mine. I was in complete shock. And after 10 seconds, he lifted his lips and the cute guys from earlier where gone.
Z: um should get food or something
Ka: I'm down
C: ya there is a food court over there
So we started to walk over there, but Daniel, Jack, and Jonah stayed walking behind us. I think it's just my imagination but Corbyn went to them and started talking but Zach like pushed us to the food court. Once we got to a seat, Zach sat with us why all the other boys were talking to Corbyn. Then Corbyn said that they and the other three are going to the bathroom.
K: I'm going to get some food
Z: do you have cash
K: ya I found some in this sweatshirt
Z: wait how much
K: 35 bucks
Z: ok just don't run away
Ka: don't worry we won't
So we left and we each got something each to eat. Once we got to the seat, I was about to eat a fry when Zach said
Z: um I have to go for sec, stay here
Zach ran off. I like the boys but i want to go back home. And I do like Daniel but I mean like why would they even kidnap me and be mean but then they can be nice and then they kiss us. Like I'm way to confused. We need to get back to Oregon.
K: like what is going on right now
Ka: like why did they kiss us
Ke: I mean I'm not mad Jonah did
K: should we get out of here and try to get back to Oregon.
Ka: ya but I don't want to leave
K: me to but I think it's for the best
Ke: should we atleast leave them a goodbye text
K: I think we should
Ka: we should make a group chat
The group
Kate
Good bye Guys
Read 4:52
So I texted they goodbye hope we get to meet up in the future.
And with that we were off. We made sure they were still in the bathroom when we left.
K: should we ask for a ride to a gas station
Ka: ya
So we walked out of the mall and looked around for anyone who could give a ride.
K: look there are the group of cute guys
Ke: ya we should ask them for a ride
And we started to walk over there when my arm was grabbed. We all were yanked back into someone's arms bridal style. I got a weird feeling when this person touched me. I look back and see Daniel. I should of knew it was him. I looked in his eyes, I saw sadness, anger, and disappointment. I could only feel like him feeling this way is from me. Well I know him feeling this way is from me. We started to walk back to the van. But I only get this feeling when I'm with him and I just want him to touch me.
Corbyns pov
A group of boys kept looking at the girls. And that got the bros mad. So me and Zach needed to calm them down. So I took them to the bathroom and they would not calm down. So the only thing I could do if bring Zach in here.
C: what the fuck happened out there
D: I don't know... I got mad
Z: well that's a shitty excuse
And when that happened we all got a text on a group chat.
Sorry for the strong language in the story
All the boys: FUCK
We all ran out the door.
We ran to the front. We cought them just in time. I feel kinda bad for them. But it's for the best, I guess..
Me and Zach convinced them last time not to do anything to them but I don't think we can do anything this time.

This is a short one. But I am going to try to post more I just have been busy. I hope you all understand.