Uppercut

"Do you want to make a song and dance why we wait for them to come back?" I asked Kaelyn bored. "Is that even a fucking question, of course i want to make a song and dance" That's just what we did, it has a lot of moving parts and we see it as more of a play/drama. We got a speaker and everything during it with some props to represent the guys and our family's. "2 minutes till show time" the door opened and they all walk in talking. "I'm going to go get Kelly, keep them entertained" Kaelyn whispered and ran up the stairs. "Where is she going?" Zach asked walking over to the couch. "You will find out later but please take a seat and get comfy... the show will start soon" the with that i walked upstairs to Jonahs room and found Kaelyn trying to get Kelly out of bed. "Kelly get up their here and we have a show to put on" Kaelyn yelled pulling her. "But i dont want tooo I'm going to cry and i dont want them seeing that" Kelly complained. "Well then dont cry problem solved, now hurry up and get down there so we can start" with that I walked out and looked down from the top of the steps. They were all sitting on the couch talking,"When will this begin?!" Jack yelled up. "Soon, be patient, we have to get Kelly out of bed it's a big job." Kaelyn yelled down with Kelly still complaining. I slowly walked down the steps and turned off all the lights other than the lamps we set up in the living room as our stage. I stood behind then and said,"welcome gentlemen... and Zach" they all started laughing as Kaelyn sat Kelly down. "What did i do?!" Zach exclaimed. "Not now, we would like to welcome you to the why don't we theater. You will be seeing the amazing show "let me go" being preformed by the wonder duo. Please turn off all cellular devices and enjoy the show." I ran around the couch and did my thing. The show starts with me acting like myself and Kaelyn grabbing me acting like them when i was taken. We then went through every main event of our time here leading up to today. I acted like my parents as Kaelyn as her dad and went full out. When we were done i grabbed Kelly and we all took a bow. In unison"that's why we should go back to Oregon" we all said. The looks we got from the crowd was interesting, a few confused, while others sad. We all just looked at each other not saying anything. Kaelyn turned on the lights and said to everybody,"so how did you like the show?". "It's a lot to take in..." Corbyn said look right at me. The boys all got their phones out not Acknowledging us at all. "Ok then, see ya later" i got up and put my shoes on and walked out the front door. Before the door shut i heard Daniel say,"Shit Kate wait". Yea I'm not waiting, late night walks have always brought me joy. I thinks its the stillness of it all, sometimes there's a car but that's just brings you back to reality. Damn i should of grabbed a coat before walking out like that. Footsteps were following me, i hear more than one set to. "Kaelyn you can just leave, i will be back later" i said not even looking back. "It's not Kaelyn...". 
"Daniel what are you doing? You dont even have a jacket" i scoffed at him turning back around and kept walking into the darkness.
"You don't have a jacket either, so i guess we're even" he laughed, even in the dark his smile can still bring light. Wait no that's somebody behind him with a flashlight. "Kate?" The guy with the flashlight yelled. "Corbyn?" God why do these two have to come out here. "Corbyn!" Daniel said shocked looking back.  He ran up to where i was and handed me a sweatshirt,"thought you might be cold".
"Why are you guys even out here" i yelled on the verge of tears.
"Well when you just run out like that in to the night, i think the overall answer is I should go get you" Daniel yelled,"you can't just do that. I dont know how stupid you have to be to think that's a good idea to run out away from us!".  He didn't stop, it felt like little bombs being thrown at my heart. "Daniel just shut up, how about we all go back home and all watch a movie.. please" Corbyn said stopping the fighting. "No I'm not going with you, Ethan and Grayson will let me stay with them, good night you may or may not see me in the morning" i stormed away headed for their house. It wasn't that late on now reaching 7 so they should be awake. Knocking on the door Ethan opened the door and let me inside. "So what's going on?" Grayson asked me as we all stood in the kitchen. "It's a long story but me and Daniel got into a fight and i just can't be in a house with him... can i stay here for the night?". "Sure you can stay in the guest room as long as you need, I'll show you it". I followed Ethan through the house until we reached a room. "Do you want some other clothes to sleep in?" He asked sitting on the bed. "Yea that would be great actually".  A bit later he came back in with a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt,"um we were just going to order pizza, anything you want on it?" He asked leaning on the door way. "I will eat anything you guy want" I smiled, i never noticed how ripped this guy was. "Anchovies and pineapple it is then" he laughed about to walk away. "Well maybe not that". We ended up just getting pepperoni and eating it talking, I haven't seen these guys for like so long. "Wanna watch a movie while we eat?" Grayson suggested turning on the tv. "I'm down".
The movie ended and Ethan was a baby and went to bed, Grayson on the other hand had way to much energy. I just went upstairs to the room I was staying in. I was looking at my phone all night, just waiting. Kaelyn and Kelly were the only ones who did text me. They said how Daniel is so sorry but if he really was he would grow a pair of balls and text me himself. I put my phone down and decided to go to bed. I heard a loud BANG on my window. I got out of bed and ran over to the window. I opened the window and- "HEY GUESS WHAT" Kaelyn yelled. "Shhhhhh" I hushed at her before she could wake Ethan up. " What are you doing here" I said down to her. "Well guess what" kaelyn said, " what"  I replied.  "After you left there was some yelling  and some punching then daniel tried to punched Corbyn but Kelly ran in front and he hit her right in the boob, no joke and she slapped them both so hard before running upstairs" Kaelyn just kept going on until i stopped her. "Kaelyn just come in, i dont want anyone waking up" yawning i went down the steps to see Grayson still wide awake on his computer. "Well kaelyns here now by the way", i opened the door and Kaelyn ran in.  "Hey kaelyn, long time no see" Grayson waved. "Hey there buddy hows it going?" She answered
"Doing great actually! Money and the Chanel are doing great". while they continued their chat i went over and grabbed some water because you never go to bed dehydrated. "Okay kaelyn finish what you were freaking out about earlier." I said stoping this convo. "Okay so... Corbyn and Daniel argued the whole walk back, "Where's Kate guys?" Zach asked sitting down. "Well this asshole was a bitch to her so she's staying at the dolans right now and won't listen to us" corbyn scoffed. "Oh? I'm the asshole? How about you trying to get with her behind my back? Yea your such a great guy corbyn" Daniel pushed him back. Corbyn pulled Daniels head in a headlock but that didn't last long till Kelly had to save the day,"Guys stop your acting like 2 year olds" Zach said as Kelly jumped in to stop the fight as Daniel went in for a punch and hit her right in the boob. Next thing you know they both got a slap on the face. "Get out" Jonah said to them sternly. "Jonah..."
"i said get out"
"Dont do this" jack said put jonah didn't care. His pupils looked so big it was like bowling balls.
"Out. Now." Daniel and Corbyn just walked out." Kaelyn finished her story about the crazy night, well that explains why they both didn't text me. I do wonder where they would of gone tho, and they left together it seems like from the story. "Kaelyn i dont know what I'm going to do... they both probably hate me now" i sighed,"Kaelyn just stay here for the night... if that's fine Grayson?". "Oh yea sure"
"Great your the best of the best gray!" Kaelyn exclaimed while walking up the steps with me.  The guest room i was staying in had a pretty big bed so we both could fit much better than the one in the basement. I'm already tired enough so i got into bed trying to put a stop to my worry's. "I'm not tired yet so I'm going to go talk to Grayson, dont worry to much. They dont hate you, if anything they love you" without another word she turned off the lights and left the room.  Tossing and turning for thirty minutes didn't help my anxiety, i gave in and got my phone out and texted Daniel.

Daniel clearly wasn't going to answer anytime soon so might as well check up on corbyn to now that our cover is up

I can't with them anymore