Oop we gone like the wind

At why don't we house
knock knock knock
Jonah went to go open the front door. When Jonah open it he saw Emma "ZACH YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE" he yelled upstairs. "You can come in" Jonah said letting her in. "Thanks" she said looking at Zach run down the stairs. "She's going help us find the girls" Zach said looking at Jonah. "Cool" Jonah said  walking away he didn't really care he seemed pretty stressed out with everything happening right now. Zach and Emma walked to the living room where everyone else was."I'm going to look outside again for anything" Zach said opening the door leading outside. "So are you sure they got kidnapped or did they just leave without telling their boyfriends" Emma said siting down in the couch. "Boyfriends?" Jonah asked. "well they are madly in love with you guys if you didn't notice" she replied. "Well ya me and Kaelyn did have a pretty long and passion kiss if you haven't heard" jack said showing off. "Well did she send you a song telling you how she feels then disappears before you could talk to her" Daniel said cockily. "Well jelly just got drunk and started looking in random stuff" Jonah said trying to get in to the conversation. "Did you just say jelly?" Corbyn asked. "Ya shes jelly and I'm jo-butter". "Awe I think it's sweet" Emma said to them when Jonah got a text saying,

"Answer this face time or they die"

"Guys come look at this" he told everyone as they crowded around his phone. "I'm going to get Zach" Emma said leaving. Then the face-time came.
Ring ring ring ring
Jonah clicked the answer button. A guy with a black ski mask on showed up in the screen. "You can do two things" the man said in a very deep voice,"we get 90 million dollars or you kill Emma Johnson". Everyone got quiet, Emma and Zach walked in right when the man said to kill her. "What no we are not killing her" jack said. "Oh so you want them to die then" another man in the other side of the phone said. The camera flipped and they saw Kate, Kaelyn, and Kelly tied up in chairs. Then people put guns to their head. You could hear Kelly silent cries from the speaker. "Oh shit I never had a gun to my head before" Kaelyn said breaking a long time of akwardsilence. "OMG me to TWINSSSS" Kate yelled. " SHUT THE FUCK UP" Jaden said to the girls. "GET AWAY FROM THEM" Jonah yelled at the screen. "IF we give you the money how will we know you still won't kill them" Daniel said at the screen. "Well how could we when they have body's like that, we could use them for much better things" a guy said glocking the gun by Kelly's head, "or we could just kill them right now". Kelly cried harder. "You know I'm taking that as a compliment, like I am looking fly today" Kaelyn said winking at the screen. "Ya you look like a demon when you wake up so, you do look fly only for today" Kate said. "Noah we have to set up the room,watch them" Josh said then they walked out still on FaceTime with the why don't we guys. "Ok daniel I have my phone but it's dead so, Cameron you need to get me a charger and put my phone in the bathroom" Kate said to everyone. "Well where's your phone?" Cameron asked. "Oh in my bra" Kate replied like it was nothing. "I am not taking it out of your bra" Cameron said disgusted. "Fine then untie us" Kaelyn said as they did.  "guys let's run why we can" Kelly said standing up. "Ok well bye guys we will take you outside then your on your own" Noah said. The why don't we boys muted themselves and we slowly opened the door and creeped down the steps to the front door. "Dude it's going to feel so good" Bryce said from somewhere in the house. We all looked at each other and gaged. They opened the door and the girls ran. They had no idea where they were going but they just ran. They had no idea what will happen on the future. Or anything happing with the boys....