Party part 4

Kates pov
I walked over to them and said,"great show you guys put on". "Thanks, I'm surprised on how many people came tonight" corbyn said smiling. "Beautiful night, wanna get a closer look?" Daniel asked me looking out the back door. I blushed looking over my shoulder, only to see Kaelyn and Jack smooching it up. I pointed them out to the guys. "But ya, I would love to have a better look" I said in a softer voice trying to sound cute. The second it came out of my mouth I feel stupid. I put my head down as he grabbed my hand and lead us toward the door. I went first and grabbed the handle. I walked out to feel the cold breeze. He slowly walked up behind me and put one of his jackets over my shoulders. "So, I remember that you liked some one, wanna elaborate on that" I asked him. "Well you know she's different, not like these other fake bitches in La". Damn now I'm second guessing myself. "She's not afraid to fight for what's right, and she has some pretty cool roommates" he added on with a little laugh at the end. "Have you seen a sun rise turn into a sun rise?" I asked. "Um not that I know of". "You wanna know something, I'm a hopeless romantic" I said shrugging. "Really, I would of never guessed that". "Ya I'm a sucker for the guy asking you out first or like cute little dates". "Well your going to have a very lucky guy later". Wait does he mean later in life or he's asking me out later. Ahhh I'm trash at this stuff, I need help. "Um I'm going to get a water, do you want one?" I asked him. "Um sure, but we better get inside". I nodded and walked toward the door. Someone else opened the door, I looked inside seeing Jaden looking at me. I fake tripped on the door, I tried to catch myself but my ankle twisted. The floor looked like it was getting closer and closer as I felt someone catch me and bring me to my feet. I look up to see corbyns now brown hair. I smiled and stared laughing at his costume again. He just rolled his eyes and said,"you owe me" with a wink the walked away. What just happened! I walked over to where Kaelyn with jack was but of course she's gone. I see Emma walking the other way, I speed walked over to her and said,"I'm having boy problems help!" "Ok, ok what happened". "So me and kaelyn are both telling them we like them and it worked out for kaelyn but I don't think Daniel is getting the memo". "Well what does he like?" She asked me. "Um well music and weirdly Apple juice". "Well I know how you are going to tell him" she said with a smirk.
I have the plan. I got the waters and found him again. I texted him some information on what to do but he can only do it when I'm gone. I made my way over to him and handed him a water. He gave a nod and opened the cap."you get my text?" I asked him. He looked confused then pulled out his phone. His eyes saw the screen and he let a little laugh."your giving me directions" Daniel replied."yep now I have to go but find me when your done" then I left with a wink that felt good.
Jonah Pov
I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink then I saw Kelly drunk opening every cabinet door. "You are so weird" I said looking at her. She turned her head and said,"I know you are but what am I". Then then she went right back to the cabinets. "KELLY KELLY" I screamed. Kelly turned around and saw me " Do you have any magic beans?" Kelly whispered to me in a slur. " No, Kelly you need to go bed " I said taking the drink from her hand. "NO I don't Jonah get the fuck away from me" Kelly said walking away from me.
Kaelyn pov
I was sitting alone at a table outside in the backyard. I couldn't stop thinking about my kiss with Jack. He leaned in and kissed me after he told me he loved me it felt a dream it didn't seem real at all. Then of course Zach had to come in running to Jack saying a vase broke and begging and pulling away Jack from me to come help him and then Jack left me and that felt real. I saw Eben coming towards me "hey what's up you don't look ok" Eben said sitting down at a chair next to me. "What would you do if someone told you they love you then kissed you then walked away because of their friend begging and pulling him to go help him" I said looking at him. "I would of probably of walked away then go find them a little bit later" he said. "Does this type of stuff happen to you a lot" I asked him "every now then" Eben replied. " You know what sucks" I asked Eben" "vacuums" he replied. " but what sucks metaphorically" I asked him again. "black holes" Eben said. " I mean, but what isn't cool" I asked Eben. "The sun" he said confused and started to laugh. I started to laugh at him to " I'm going get a drink I'll be back " I said getting out of my seat. "ok" Eben said. I walked into the house and Josh was there. Oh shit I need to act drunk "Heyyyyy Josh " I said very loudly. " Bryce and Kelly are outside in the front playing beer pong and Kelly is really high" Josh said. Oh fuck I forgot about Kelly "No way show me" I said in a slur.
Kate pov
Ok im not creepy, I'm just watching Daniel following what I told him to do."you look so creepy right now" someone  said from behind me. I turn around expecting Corbyn but only see Jaden. I look back out the window, Daniel is smiling at his phone now. "No I don't I look like 28 piece nugget meal" I said weirdly looking back at him. A little chuckle left his mouth,"well your friends and mine are both outside playing beer pong, we should join them". I nodded and followed him. There is only 7 other people outside and they are leaving. We started to play but I made sure to act drunk but I'm still amazing at beer pong. Kaelyn is good to sometimes but Kelly is straight trash. They have only made three cups and two were water, Kelly volunteered to drink the other one. We were the only ones outside now. If they want to take us if they were smart they will do it now. Oh look at that,"Do you guys want to go back to out place?" Josh asked."no Jonah is here I'm not leaving him". Kelly said pouting. I threw a wink at Kaelyn then said,"let's goooooo I wanna bean burrito". I linked arms with Kaelyn and Kelly and started walking to the car they came in. I fell my phone buzz in my secret pocket. Fuck if it's Daniel I'm going to hurt someone. We were half way to the car when I stepped on a phone. I look down to see ebens screen. This gives me an idea. I picked up the phone and put it on the side window which was open. I kept on walking to the white van. Wow so generic. We climbed on the way back I sat in the dark corner and why the boys started driving I went to ebens text and sent a phone of me with Kaelyn in the background. Flash. Fuck the flash. Thank the lord that no one saw. I said #kiddnapedagain #met as a bouncer
Now if they are smart they will remember we met them when we were horrible bouncers. I quickly put it back in my bra this time."you know your really bad at kidnapping" I said very loudly for them to hear. "your not drunk!?".
"Nope kelly is tho" Kaelyn said normal. "Quick question, um why are you kidnapping us right now".
"That will be explained later, now how close are we?" Bryce said sternly. "Six minutes" Jaden said driving. Josh grabbed a cloth and pushed it to my nose. I know how this works I'm not breathing. "Your going to have to breath sometime", I did it I gave in,"ya that's right go to bed". I still hear Kaelyn trying to get him off of me but it was to later.

Heyyy everyone we have gotten so much support lately. THANK YOUUUU. do you want to do a q/a or something. Just leave a comment. We are trying to write this stuff fast. Hope you like this chapter. Till next time...