Lets take a walk

THUD...... god damn what happened, I woke up next to Daniel in the basement, with no coffee on me well that's good, it must of been a dream. Daniel was on his phone scrolling through his phone looking at who knows what. As I wrap my arm around him saying,"Do we really have to get up today?".
"Sadly yes, we get to hear our song after editing for the first time today tho so something to look forward to" he sat his phone down and hugged me back, we both just enjoyed the moment till. The door slowly opened up with Kelly and Jonah sneaking down. "Act asleep, I wanna see what they will do" I whispered. "Jonah shhh they are sleeping" I heard Kelly bickering. "Awe now this is picture worthy" Jonah snaped a photo as I could tell Daniel was smiling. They both went back upstairs as we both started dying laughing. Kaelyn then started texting me

"There's still waffles and probably apple juice for you left"

"There's still waffles and probably apple juice for you left". Daniel got up immediately and ran up with no shirt on. Slowly I got up and chugged up the steps opening up the door. "Good morning" kelly said to me while handing me a cup of coffee. "Daniel we have to leave soon so go get ready" corbyn said fully dressed walking down the steps. All I can say is he's looking hot, he's rocking a new hairstyle and I'm loving it. Kim and Emma had to leave with eben heading out a little later. "Okay bye guys we will be back in like an hour" Jonah said to us putting his shoes on getting ready to leave. "Hey can we hear the song when you get back?" I asked, they all started at each other with blank faces until kelly broke the silence with a cough. "Oh sure yea definitely, for sure" Daniel said pushing them all out the door. "So what should we do today?" Kaelyn asked.
"Well I think we should start taking about going back home" I said missing my family,"and we need to finish our degrees, we kinda just left college".
"True, we never did look at the news when we disappeared" kelly added.
"Well we can look now" I said pulling out my phone and searching up "three girls kidnapped in portland, Oregon" A few news reports came up until I found a video of my parents and kaelyns dad. I hit play as they started talking,"if you know anything about our baby girls please send them home" my mom said crying and hugging my dad.
"Kelly was like apart of my family, things haven't been the same without them here" kaelyns dad said.
"Just send them home... please we are begging you... kaelyn if your hearing this I love you and a lot has happened with your grandma she has cancer..." her dad started but kaelyn yelled at me with tears in her eyes,"turn in off... please" that was our last straw, we all broke down. Kelly reached and hugged her not letting go anytime soon. We all just sat there. I didn't know what I could do. Everything little thing that has gone wrong in my life is racing through my head. I need to go home. Let my parents know I'm safe and nothing has happened to me. I got up and walked toward the door,"where are you going?" Kaelyn asked me with tears still flowing down her face. "I need to take a walk, who's coming". They both got up and put some shoes on with me as we walked outside. The weather was starting to turn as it is November 10th already. Not a sound was made other than the sounds of our feet crunching the leaves on the side walk. "I want to go home" kelly sighed putting her head down. "How should we tell them?" Kaelyn questioned as we kept walking.
"We could just plain out say we want to go home" I answered shrugging.
"But how would we answer saying how we ended up in LA and not getting the guys arrested" kelly declared.
"Good thinking, well we could say we all went off the grid" kaelyn answered smiling. It's good to see her smiling again today.
"But then the whole state would be mad at us for causing a ruckus"
"I don't think they would, oh okay idea what if we blame the sway guys. They did intact still kidnap us" I laughed. We turned around to walk to the house again as we all started thinking again. My phone started buzzing as we were all most back at the house. Corbyn was blowing up my phone, we still need to talk about us.  The breeze refreshed and calmed us all down for what we are going to need to do later when they get back. Corbyn hasn't stopped talking until he called me. "Guys corbyns  calling me, go on in the house I'm going to talk to him." They both nodded and walked into the house. God he calls me at the worst time, I hit the green button and said,"hey". I guess something in my voice showed how i was crying because he asked,"are you okay? Do you want me to come back? I will, Jonah will drive me and we can-". "Corbs I'm fine" i cut him off while sitting down on the step,"what's going on?".
"Well you weren't answering my texts so..."
"Ha yea sorry Kelly was next to me and I didn't know what you were going to say this time" i laughed.
"Hey! I like to keep people on their toes, never know what I'm going to say"
"So why am i getting the pleasure of your call?"
"Oh yea, we are taking a break so i thought when no one was around me we could talk and i think i blew our cover last night..." he said quickly.
"Yea i got a little of it when Daniel said something about his dream", i said freezing my butt of out here,"if we dont bring it up i think we will be fine".
"Okay but how about tonight we go out? The fair is still here for two more nights" he waited for my response. I dont think we could do that right now with everyone not asking questions. "Corbs i really want to but you know that everyone would be going crazy if we did something like that"
"Yea your right but one day I will take you out for a night on the town, I'm promising you that"
"And I'm going to hold you to that, but its getting cold out so i must be going"
"Wait your outside! Go in quick, i think we have a few hot chocolate packets in the pantry. We should be home in a hour"
"Okay thanks corbs and can you tell the guys that we all have to talk when you get home" i hung up the phone and opened the door feeling the heat rush to my freezing ears. Inside they got the Alexa playing why don't we songs, I've learned a few while being here like unbelievable, trust fund baby, and talk. I went right to the pantry looking for these packets. "What are you looking for?" Kaelyn asked me crouching down to look. "Where's Kelly?" She's not in the living room or in the kitchen. "Oh she went upstairs to Jonah's room to take a nap before they come back, what were you and corbyn talking about?"
"Um well lets start from the beginning" i sat her down on the couch and started the story from being on the Farris wheel.
"AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS!" She yelled smiling. "Well I didn't know where it was going and me and Daniel are still going too so i dont know"
"Do you want my true opinion?" She asked looking in to my eyes.
"Of course"
"Who do you want to be with?"
"That's the thing i dont know... i like both of them" i said laying down in defeat. I just want this day to be over with.
"Okay well which one do you think will always be there for you?"
"Both" i covered my head with a pillow.
"Hiding isn't going to fix your problems Kate" Kaelyn sighed taking my pillow.
"Okay lets try this, i need you to say the first thing that come to your mind, got it?" I nodded as she went on,"sky"
I answered with,"blue"
"Flower"
"Yellow"
"Happy"
"Daniel" i was taken back by my answer but Kaelyn didn't stop.
"Care"
"Bear" we both laughed at the answer. "Did you really just think of the care bears?!" She laughed, i nodded while still laughing.
"Bed"
"Grey" i have no idea how bed and grey go together but oh well.
"Home"
"Corbyn"
"Family"
"Daniel"
"And lastly adventure"
"Corbyn...."
While Kaelyn thinks of what my answers mean I'm going to find the hot chocolate. Searching for it was one of the hardest thing I've done. Let's just say they have a weird amount of canned peaches. I made three mugs of the best drink and yelled over to Kaelyn,"I'm going to check on Kelly, see how much longer till they get home please" with one mug in my hand i went upstairs. Walking in Jonah's room i see Kelly laying in bed with a sweatshirt i know for a fact she doesn't own on. Setting the mug down on the bed side table i shook her lightly as she opened her eyes. "How are you feeing?" I asked handing her the mug. "A bit better... i just dont want them to hate us after we talk to them" tears were forming her eyes, i quickly wiped them away,
"They wont hate us, if they want to keep us we will fight back, we will go back home.. if it's the last thing i do" she started calming down and sipping her drink. "They will be back soon so i will tell you when they come" i said shutting the door so she could be alone. Walking down the steps i see Kaelyn turned on the Tv and was watching some show. "So Sherlock what do my answers mean?" Handing her a mug and trying not to spill mine. "Well you see corbyn as someone you could truly live your life to the fullest with and Daniel is your rock, he's your support". "Whoa and I'm the one that's supposed to be studding psychology" i laughed and turned to the tv. "I watch a lot of the Bachelor" she shrugged. Another buzz came from my phone, ugh i swear if its another spam call. Turns out Daniel texted me, all he said was "hey Corbyn said you guys wanted to talk. Everything okay? I'm here if you ever want to talk". I showed the text to Kaelyn as she shrugged and sipped extra loud to annoy me. Rolling my eyes i text back, "its nothing to bad we just have to talk about it all together and thank you Dan" i laughed at the new name I'm going to be calling him. He replied with "Dan!? That's a new one". I never did see when they would be home, "when did they say they would be home?" I asked. "Well they said 20mins around 10mins ago so in ten minutes". Yay less time to prepare.