3am tacos

Kate's pov
I was awaken by hearing a loud noise. I open my eyes to see a broken plate on the floor. "Zachary Dean Herron why did you break that plate" Jonah said in his dad voice. "Because there was a spider on it" Zach replied shyly. "That is not an excuse, and oh look the 3 demons are a wake nice going" Daniel said. "We are not demons we are angels" I clapped back. "You sure about that" Daniel replied. "Ok you guys are angels and demons" Zach said laughing looking at the other boys. "Do you guys want to get tacos" Kaelyn said getting up from the couch. "Why it's 3am" Jack said confused. "Because I'm hungry and Taco Bell is open for another hour" Kaelyn said I a duh tone. "Fine let's go" Corbyn said grabbing the keys.
We all piled in the car and guess what. I was the last one in so I had to sit on Kelly's lap but she then pushed me on to Daniel with a smirk on her face. I swear the girl has a evil side. And now what do I do. I could 1 get off of him and sit on the floor or 2 I could... oh great Now Daniel pulled me close onto him. And surprisingly I felt safe In his arms. I could see the light up sign coming up. We pulled up in the drove through and everyone ordered then it was my turn and I went up to the front seats and said in a British accent "ello there I would like a chicken quesadilla please luv" I said getting back on Kelly's lap. But once again she pushed me off on to Zach this time. Like why would she do that. Next time I have a chance I will get back at her. Zach has the most confused face. And I fell off. Dang it now everyone is looking at me. So I quickly got up and sat on Kaelyn instead.  She had the same smirk Kelly had "no do not push me off again my butt hurts from falling on the floor" I said sturnly. But she still pushed me on to Kelly again. "No not thing again please dude" I said with puppy dog eyes. "Wellllllll" Kelly said looking behind me. What is back there. I turn my head to see Daniel with open arms, the next thing I know is I'm being pushed back in to him. I fall in his lap. I feel so embarrassed right now. The girls did this on purpose because they knew I liked him. I was about to get up then Daniel said "just stay here, I bet being here with me is better then being pushed". Well he has a point there. "Fine I guess your right" I said sinking in his arms. I'm so tired right now. But I have to wait for my food then I can sleep. Because food is amazing. We pull up to get our food and Jonah grabbed it and parked the car in a spot. Corbyn handed everyone their food. I started eating and quickly finished. Man I was really hungry. I'm glad Kaelyn wanted tacos. Everyone finished their food and we threw our stuff away. We were driving back to the house. And I'm stilll super tired. I lean back into Daniel and I feel my eyes shutting. And now my eyes are closed. I feel Daniel rap his arms around me.
Kelly's pov
Ok I probably look like a jerk right now but look Kate and Daniel are now asleep. Me and Kaelyn have done our job. I look over to Kaelyn and see that's she's asleep to. Wow I'm always the one that goes to bed early. But I am tired and I could use a power nap. So my eyes are now shut and ya I'm going to try to sleep.
Jonahs pov
We pull into the driveway and I look back to see all the girls and Daniel asleep. Awe. I got out of the car and went to the back to where jacks and Zack were. Corbyn did the same on the other side. I took my phone out and took a photo of Kate and Daniel. To show him later. But I also secretly took a photo of Kelly. Hey I'm not the creep you are your reading a story about our lives. Buttttt back to it. We shook Daniel to try not to let the girls wake up. "Daniel wake up" jack said lightly shaking him. "Wait what" Daniel said confused. "Let's just get them inside" Corbyn said. "Let's carry them that's the easiest way to get them in" Jack said picking up Kaelyn. Ok well that leaves me with Kelly. I grabbed her and brought her inside with Daniel with Kate in his arms shortly after me. I was about to go downstairs then I remembered that it's freezings down there. Man I feel bad for having them down there. Then it hit me. Just let them sleep upstairs. Ya that's a good idea. And we have to get up at 10am tomorrow so they will probably still be asleep. "Hey guys do you just want to let them sleep in our rooms" I said walking closer to the steps. "Ya I don't see why not" jack said with a smile on his face. We all walked up the stairs about to go in our rooms "night guys and remember we have to get up at 9:30 so we can go to the studio" I said. " ya ya we got it now I'm tired" Zach said walking in his room. I walk in my room see Kelly is already in a sweatshirt. I lay her down and put the covers on her. I then changed into a sweatshirt and shorts and went downstairs for some water. I opened the fridge and look over the door and I saw jack coming down the stairs. "What are you doing down here" I questioned. "I just wanted to look out side for a bit, wanna come" jack said walking out the door. "Sure I have nothing else to do"I said walking out with him. I walk out to the cool crisp air. It's now 3:48 am. "Well I should be getting to bed night jack" I said. "Night Jonah" jack said. I walked in and went upstairs to my room. I see Kelly looking so peaceful. I climbed in to bed and see her next to me. I could get used to this.
Jacks pov
We just all walked in our rooms. I put Kaelyn in my bed and thought, when will we tell them, like I bet they don't feel it but they said they did. But I have no idea who Josh, Jaden and Bryce people are and how they got the girls numbers. I put the blanket over her and left my room. I walked down to see Jonah by the fridge. And he asked me what I was doing down there. Like ya I'm just grabbing a knife to murder everyone.  Like no I just want to look outside. When I'm outside at night I feel so alive and free. Jonah left me out here a few minutes ago. I went back in and walked up the stairs to my room. I look at my bed to see a sleeping girl. I wonder what she's dreaming about?
Kaelyn's Dream: I ran and ran to get out of the sugar castle. But the candy cane knights were on my tail. I ran out into a turn in the woods to find a small cottage made out of candy. I knock on the door and no answer till someone talks behind me "no one lives there been abandoned for years" I turn around to see. Wait what. Jack Avery. Whatt.
Daniels POV
We all walk in our rooms and I place her down on my bed. And then covered her with the blanket. I took off my shirt and got in bed next to her. I slowly felt her inching closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and drifted off to sleep.
Kelly's pov
I felt someone get up from the bed. I bet it's just Kaelyn she's gets up pretty early. And now I'm going back to sleep. I woke up a little bit later. I open my eyes to not be in the basement. Wait where am I. I look more around and see baseball things so. That give me no clues, oh wait there's a photo Jonah. Ok so this is his room. I open the door to see Kaelyn walking out of a room to. I see that we are now upstairs. I walk over to Kaelyn. "So how did we get up here" I said looking around for Kate. "I really have no idea, the last thing I remember is getting tacos" Kaelyn replied staring to look around. "Wait so like, where is she" I said. "Maybe she's in the basement still sleeping?" Kaelyn said walking down the stairs. I followed her and saw a Half asleep Corbyn drinking coffee, Jonah looking happy also drinking coffee. Daniel on his phone, Zach and Jack both looking at the tv. And on the tv was 'how to throw it back' then we started to watch them try. And it was the most
Hilarious thing ever. And when Zach tried to help jack, I almost died of laughter. Me and Kaelyn snuck downstairs and saw Kate was not in the bed. Ok I know this girl can sleep but where. We walked back upstairs "Ok where is she" I said looking at them. "Oh Kate's in..." Daniel tried to say but we sprinted upstairs. If Daniel answered that question, we both know where she is. We opened the only door we haven't been in. And look we see a still asleep Kate on the bed. We both speed walk over to her. "Wake up kate" Kaelyn said in her ear. "Nooooo I'm nice and warm in the bed go annoy the boys and let me sleep" Kate said not even opening her eyes. "Kate open your eyes" I said. She opened her eyes and is in shock. "Wait am I in Daniels room" kate said sitting up. "Yep I was in Jacks and she was in Jonahs" Kaelyn replied. Kate finally got up after ALOT of convincing. We go downstairs to see the boys getting ready to leave. "Where are you guys going" I questioned. "We have to start writing a new song at the studio" Jonah said opening the door. "And we left some cereal on the table, but don't eat my lucky Charms" jack said tying his shoe. "I can't promise anything" Kaelyn said going over to them. "Ok ya bye guys have fun and don't die" Kate said. "Ok really I was planning to, guess we have a change of plans" Daniel said and we all started laughing, "and that was a joke" he had to add on. "Ya ya we got it now Go Wright A Song" I said before they left. "I am so eating his lucky charms" Kaelyn's said dumping some in her mouth.
Jonahs pov
We made it to the studio, now we are left to write a new song. We all started brainstorming for a chorus. But I wonder if it was weird for Kelly to wake up in my bed? I bet it was kinda but I don't think it was to bad. My bed of very comfy. Wait that's good 'Now your here waking up in my bed' "guys how about, Now your here waking up in my bed" I said. "Ya, how about, That you were in my heart, you were in my head
Now you're waking up here in my bed" Daniel said. "Ya guys that's really good" jack added on looking at his phone.
Jacks pov
I got a text from Kaelyn, I look at it and it's just a photo of her eating my lucky charms. I roll my eyes and text back...
                        Kaelyn
                                           Unbelievable
Kaelyn
👁 👁
   👅

I let out a small laugh. Wait unbelievable, unbelievable. That's good. "Guys I had a idea..." I said
Time skip sponsored by Daniels apple juice
We pulled in the drive way. We got pretty far on the song but it still needs a lot of work. When we open the front door. I see the video me and Zach watching earlier still playing but the girls are watching it now. Zach immediately ran over and said "you guys are doing it all wrong, you have to rotate your butt" then he had to show them. We now were all over trying to do it. "Why are you guys better than us" Kaelyn said with a confused face. "I guess it's just in our blood" I said doing a cool voice. Then we all just chilled for the rest of the day. For dinner we made pancakes and I put a lot and when I say a lot I mean ALOT, of syrup and a mountain of sprinkles. "Your going on o be up all night with that much sugar" Daniel said laughing. "Well that's not my problem" I said sticking more food in my mouth. "Ya your our problem" Kelly said looking at Kaelyn that just poured a lot of syrup on hers. "Well now your both my problem" Kelly said rolling her eyes.

Sup everyone welcome back sorry for the late update this chapter was really hard to write this was mostly just a comedy one. Till next time...