NOAH NECK

Kaelyn Pov
We all sat peacefully in our chairs all loosely tied up looking at Jocelyn and Jennifer lying on the floor looking sort of dead it very nice. A strange man walked in with a huge forehead but even bigger was his neck and he reminded of someone. "Who the fuck are you" asked Kelly straightens her back. "OMG I've seen you on TikTok" I sort of screamed but not really. "You have a veryyy long neck" Kate said out of nowhere."My neck is not long and why is Jennifer and Jocelyn passed out on the floor " He yelled then Josh, Jaden, Bryce, and this random dude I've never seen before came in the room it was starting to get crowed especially with people laying on the floor. "Why are Jocelyn and Jennifer passed out" Bryce said looking at us. "Well they walked in and starting talking and talking, we said something that may of offended them then they started to fight with each other who we were talking about then they got a little too aggressive" Kate said taking huge breath. "period" I said I wish my hands were untied. "So, can u untie us and introduce these new people" Kelly said smiling. "Oh how rude of me I'm Cameron Dallas"the guy said putting out his hand. We all just glared at him. I pointed my head by my arms showing that we are stored up. " I'm Noah Beck the guy with a huge neck said. "No your name is now Noah Neck" I said very clearly. He just rolled his eyes. They were starting to walk out the room then Kate yelled "YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE THE GARBAGE IN HERE" she explained. "What garbage?" Josh said walking back. "Oh ya" Jaden said dragging Jennifer and Bryce dragged Jocelyn out of the room. As Cameron and Josh left "Wait, wait you're just going leave us here dude" Kelly said in duh tone.  As Josh left the room he said "stay here Noah and Cameron, make sure there tied up." Then Josh closed the door on his way out. They seemed cool so we all got out of the ropes."how the fuck did you get out of those?!" Cameron whisper yelled. "magic" I said rolling my eyes. "Wait I know now, you guys were at the mall that one day we were" Kate said to us. Omg they were. How did we not notice this before."well because we don't really know why your here, we're just not going to tie you up so bye guys" Cameron said walking toward the door and leaving us with Noah."ok now that they are gone I'm going to help you leave this hell hole I call home"