Bish bye

Daniels pov
I really fucked up this time.  After Jonah told us to get out; I didn't get in to a car, i wasn't even thinking. I already had my shoes and jacket on so i was good to go for at least a night, I mean they were on the street for like three of them what's the worst that could happen. Walking the the dark, wow what fun. I could get killed at any second out here, oh well.  Corbyn went in his own little direction, and i could care less. The wind got colder as a car pulled up next to me, the window rolled down as the little bitch himself appeared. "Daniel get in".  "No, I'm doing fine out here", i scoffed and kept walking, the car kept on driving slow by me. "Come on you're going have to get in at some point" corbyn said driving by. Shit it's getting cold outside. I strut over to the cat and sat in the passenger seat. "How could you even do this to me" I said looking at him with sadness in my eyes. There was dead silence. Corbyn kept on shakily driving. Corbyn turned right on a red light. All I see is darkness.
Kaelyn pov
I was just talking about life with grayson. Not going lie it was kinda getting boring, so I heard back upstairs to bed. I came into the room and saw Kate on her phone crying. "Ugh what happened now" I laughed and sat next to her. "Daniel and corbyn aren't responding and they both hate me now and I should probably just move to Italy and forget all of this".
"Your only going to Italy if I go, it's a two woman job to fall in love with Italian mafia bosses" I laughed as she put her phone down and I got comfy. The dark of the room fully enclosed us as we both just sat there. "We need to go back home...." Kate whispered to the air. "We really do; but we can figure it out in the morning". I just my eyes and drifted off. The morning came way to early that day, I was awoken with Jack and Jonah spaming my phone telling us we need to get back and soon. "Kate get up we need to leave right now!" I shook her until she got up grouchy. "They still haven't answered me, I swear the next time I see them I will put them in a coma!" She explained. "Calm down there,  something happened and we need to get back". Slowly but we got ready and left the dolans. As we walked in the very pleasant weather back home Kelly wouldn't stop texting me. Once we finally got back home  I knocked  on the door and Jonah opened it."HUNNY IM HOME" Kate said so loud everyone in the house could hear. "Where the hell have you been" Jelly said in her concerned mom voice. "These party guys picked me up and we went clubbing all night, nah man I was with Ethan and Grayson" she said sitting down in the kitchen. "Where's everyone else?" I asked sitting with kate. "That's why we needed you guys back here... Corbyn and Daniel got in a car crash last night..." Jonah said softly,"they are going to be okay but Daniel is in a coma for now..." Kate looked dead inside, like this was her last straw before she breaks. She slowly got up and said,"I'm going to go now." and walked upstairs. Zach and Jack was about to go up with her but I said,"don't she needs to be alone right now". "What's the condition of Corbyn?" I asked so only Jonah could hear. "He's stable, he broke his arm tho, Daniel got it the worst"
"Ugh i know kate is blaming her self right now..." i sighed putting my head in my hands.
"Well it is kinda her fault..." Jack said under his breath to Zach but everyone could hear it. "Do you wanna say that again Jack?" I said loudly in his face. "Aye all I'm saying is if she didn't lead both of them on like that, then my best friends wouldn't be in the hospital right now!" He said it back with even more furry then what I said to him. 1...2...3 let's just breath it out...."Kelly go to the basement and start to pack our things, i gotta finish something's here" Kelly scurried down the steps while Zach has a troubled look on his face. "I should of listened when they said you were the worst one one in the group... and to think I was going to stay here with you and not go back home... your a selfish jerk. It's hard to think that I might of even loved you.. but now all those feelings are gone. I hope you guys live a nice life after this..." ok i didn't go full hard core in him. I wanted it to really touch his heart and make him think about it. Kelly has now walked up the steps and we both went to get Kate. I don't know how we will leave but we are getting back to Oregon. Kate was sitting in Daniels room closing up two envelopes,  when she saw we walked in her hand went to wipe her tears,"oh hey" her voice cracked. "We are leaving and never looking back. These sickos are going to jail". We all walked down the steps like we were in a movie, Kate placed the two envelopes on the table and started to put her shoes on as we waited for her by the door.