Who tf is kim

Jack's pov
I looked in the window and saw.... Nothing. I looked in the wrong car, I forget we took two cars. Dang it now I have to find the other one, I love life. When I spotted the car I walked up in to the back window and saw...
KATE AND CORBYN MAKING OUT! WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS. I knocked on the window and smiled, Kate saw and immediately blushed looking away. Corbyn just smirked and rolled down the window, "What the hell did I miss here!" I said shocked trying to understand how two of my closets friends and getting freaky without me knowing. "Jack I swear if you tell anyone, you won't live to meet Kaelyns dad" Kate threatened. "Wait what about Kaelyns dad?" I asked
"Oh please! We all know you guys are going to get together soon and then you would have to meet her dad"
"But we aren't just going to skip the fact that Corbyn was sucking your face off. By the way you got something on your neck" I pointed out on Kate. She panicked and asked for my phone to see, not surprisingly it was a hicky. "Corbyn this is the one thing I said you couldn't do!" She complained, "well I think I got a sweatshirt in the back, and just take your hair out of the ponytail. Boom the problem is solved."
"Well everyone is wondering where you are so you better get in there and have your excuse ready" I shrugged about to walk away. " I forgot my phone in the car so you helped me find it" Kate said " Ya and I had the keys so you can go in the car"  Corbyn replied. We walked in to the store back to the toy section where all of them where " Hey we're back" I said. " Where were you guys" Daniel asked, oh shit. " I forgot my phone in the car so Corbyn helped me find it " Kate said like she so wasn't making out with Corbyn. " Um Eben, Emma, and her sister are here" Zach said exactly as they come walk toward us.
Kates pov
Well I think everyone believed our story about the phone thankfully. Emma and eben walked up with a 15 year old taking a selfie. "Hey guys, um this this my sister Kim" Emma said pointing to the girl that seamed to be in shock. "Emma you said we were hanging out with your friends, NOT WHY DONT WE!" She screached. "Are you okay?" Daniel asked touching her shoulder. "Thee Daniel James Seavey just touched me... I'm never washing this shoulder again" she said. Daniel looked taken back by the comment but brushed it off,"well let's get shopping" Corbyn said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the isle, Kaelyn and jack who is also on our team followed us out. "Let's get icing first before anyone gets there" Kaelyn said leading the way. Jack hanged back and smirked at us whispering,"just to let you know I suck at keeping secrets".  We finally reached the isle and ended up picking green and red after arguing if we were doing Christmas colors or Mario and Luigi. Next the cake flavor was red velvet, "velvet just makes you feel swag... you know" Jack said out of no where. "Yea it definitely does" Kaelyn said laughing. We all got all of our stuff so we checked out and waited in the car. Daniels pov
God Emma's sister is annoying. She won't stop touching me and I think she sniffed me once. We were in the cake flavor isle first and i really wish I had j
Kelly instead of Zach because the couple won't stop flirting. "Daniel you look really hot today" kim said blushing while I was trying to find a flavor. "Um thanks". By myself I just picked out vanilla. Next the frosting and Emma and Kim really wanted pink and sprinkles so that's what we got soon we checked out and I ran to the car Corbyn and Jack was in before they could follow me in.
Kelly's pov
After what happened with the girl I was pretty weird but Jonah helped a lot surprisingly. We got to shopping and of course we started with the candy. I kept trying to sit where the baby's are supposed to but of course my legs were way to big so I just kinda sat there why Jonah and eben talked about sour candy. Mental note, Jonah loves sour candy. They decided on some candy and I was expecting Jonah to ask me to get down but he just went down and kissed me... of course I kissed back but still shocking.  Eben didn't seem to care as we kept going. We found food dye and just some plain white frosting. "We should get red for a border" eben said grabbing it. Soon we were all finished and checked out getting in the car and driving back home. Home, did I just call this place my home. Well I mean like they say "home is where the heart is" so I guess my home is kinda here.
Third persons pov
Everyone got their supplies ready and took turns baking the cakes and giving them time to cool in their fridge.
Kates team got to go first in the decorating station, jack and Kaelyn just put frosting on each other the whole time while kate and Corbyn worked as a great team getting the cake done in ten minutes. Soon Daniels team was up and Kim was being a control freak over the cake,"NO! WE ARE NOT PUTTING SPRINKLES THERE!" She yelled as every other team looked over sitting on the couch. "God calm down you do it then" Daniel scoffed done with her bull shit. He walked back to the couch with everyone else leaving Zach and Emma with her. "Guys it's already 10pm" jack said showing his phone to everyone with his arm around Kaelyns shoulder. Soon Kelly, Jonah, and eben started their cake decorated but they all sucked at it so while Kelly went to the bathroom they wrote,"fuck this cake" on it. When everything was done they all thought that Kate and Kaelyns team won with the best cake. "Wanna make a bon fire and eat all this cake" Corbyn asked getting ready to go outside. They all nodded, Corbyn got to work and they all sat around it talking and having a fun time. It got around 11:30pm when people started whispering and smirking, mostly the "unofficial" couples. "What are we going to do about sleeping arrangements?" Eben asked. "Well I could just stay with Jonah... not the first time we shared a bed" Kelly laughed grabbing Jonahs hand. "I could stay with jack" Kaelyn stated. "Me and Zach are cool sharing ". "Well kim you can have corbyns or Daniels room, which one?" Kate asked just wanting to go to bed. "Oh um Daniels" Kim answered smiling, thinking that she would be sharing a bed with Daniel. "Then eben you take corbyns room easy problem solved." Jonah said.
"Well where the hell will we sleep"Corbyn said referring to Daniel and him. "Well Daniel just share a bed with Kate in the basement and Corbyn Um, just take the couch" Kaelyn said not yet knowing what was happening between Corbyn and Kate. " I'm soo tried" Kate yawned as she put her head on Daniels shoulder. " Let's watch a movie " Corbyn said. " But there no good new movies " Kelly complained. " I'm sure we'll find something" Jonah said as they all got in to the living room and sat on the couch.
Kates pov
Why the fuck am I friends with people that like to not sleep after a long day. I sat down next to Daniel then of course Corbyn sat down right next to me. I'm right between the two people who I like. " Lets watch the little mermaid " Kim said very loudly. I'm so so tried I could just pass out right here. Someone turned on the movie and everyone watched in Silence.