Dress up time

Jack sat up and left the room. "What's his problem?" I said to Daniel. Daniel sat up and whispered "he gets kinda jealous" "oh that's makes sense" I whispered back.
No one talked for a bit then Jonah stood up and said " um so we have a job for you all" when he said that he looked like he was about to laugh. "What's so funny Honah" Kelly snapped back in a sassy tone. "Aye we told you all not to call us names" Daniel said trying to stop a fight. Uhh they all can be so annoying but funny and cute at the same time. How do they do that? And I'm so done with these strike things. I have like 2 right now but I don't really care. I think Kelly and Kaelyn only have one. "What are you going to do about it daniel the Devil." I said walking closer to him. "Well I am- no not that- I'm going to give you a strike" he then grabbed out his phone. "Ya like I care" because I really don't care. If they were going to do something, they would of already done it. Right when I said that Jack walked in. He walked in the living room and changed the tv channel to a nature documentary. "Why did you turn this on" Kaelyn asked Jack. "Because I want to know about the kakapo bird" jack replied in a Duh tone. "Your pretty weird do you know that" Kaelyn said. "Ya we all tell him every day" Jonah said changing the channel back to whatever was on. "Well what special job do you have for us Jonah" Kelly said in a sigh. "Oh ya you guys need to be a bouncer " Jonah replied laughing. "Um why" Kaelyn said siting up and grabbing a pillow from the tower jack had made. " You just ruined the kingdom of pillowsberg" jack said looking at Kaelyn with sad eyes. "Tell them I will send a muffin basket " Kaelyn said lightly tapping jacks head. I walked over to the stairs that go upstairs. "What's up there?" I asked. I bet it's just their rooms but I still wonder. "Oh it's just our rooms and the music room" Daniel said going over to the stairs to. "Oh ya I forgot that you guys were a band" Kelly yelled over to us from the kitchen, were she was now eating a apple. "Ya that reminds me, I HAVEN'T SHOWERED IN A WEEK" I screamed at Daniel. "Oh ya you guys do kinda smell bad" Jonah said also walking over to us. "How dare you" I said fake wiping a tear. "Well ya I guess you guys can go upstairs and shower" jack said walking over to us with everyone else. We have four hours till the party starts so 'why don't we' start to get ready. And yes that pun was intended. " Do you guys want to start getting ready" I said to the girls. I start to run up the stairs with Kaelyn and Kelly following me. And I can hear the boys calling after us. We all run into a different room. I look around and I think I'm in one of the boys room. I look around and see a photo and Corbyn is in it. So I bet this is his room. Why I'm looking at everything I see a lot of space things. I would of never thought he would be into space. I find another door. Yes this must be a bathroom. I open the door just to see clothes. Wow just a closet. I wonder were the bathroom is up here.
Kelly's pov
We ran up the stairs and I ran to the room on the left looking for a bathroom. I open the door to see a toy fire truck. Wait who's room is this? I start to look at the the walls and see a baby Zach. Awwww he was a cute baby. Yay I see another door. Run up to it and look inside to see a walk in closet... wow this dude has a lot of clothes but sadly no bathroom.
Kaelyn's pov
We run upstairs and I go to the second door on the right. I look inside to see a plane room. Wait who's room is this. I keep looking and see a coffee cup. Yep this is Jonahs room. Man that dude loves his coffee, I never see him without it. I walked out of his room and opened a other door. YES I found the bathroom I start to shouting " I found it, I found the bathroom" to Kate and Kelly who are talking in the hallway.
Kate's pov
"Dang it this room was my second choice" Kelly said walking in the room. We all walked in the bathroom and took turns showering and drying our hair. Once we were all done we went back downstairs to see Corbyn and Zach back. "You guys are lucky you took us shopping, so now we can look cute tonight" Kelly said very excited. "Well you always look cute" Jonah said under his breath. And I'm too nice to call him out in that. We walk down stairs to grab our outfits. I start to put mine on and I see how good we all look.
Kate's outfit: