Party pt2

Kate pov
Kaelyn and I got Kelly to chill down and we also got her to have some drinks. " Kelly don't drink a lot at once" I said pouring some beer in plastic red cup. We all started to drink " let's find Emma " said Kaelyn starting to look around. We started to look around the living room and kitchen but it was so packed. " Maybe she's out front" I said we started to walk to front of the house and Kelly was chugging down her drink " Bro I don't care how depressed you are but stop chugging down your drink your basically drunk " Kaelyn said about to take the drink away. " NO, Im not drunk this is my personality, Oh look there's Bryce " Kelly said very loud and squeaky. I looked over and saw Jaden, Josh, Bryce,and some of their friends Kelly started to walk over to Bryce, Kaelyn and I followed her. Kelly almost fell but Bryce caught her "thanks" said Kelly looking in Bryce's eyes. I whispered to kaelyn, "I'm going to see what's up with Jonah, keep an eye on her". I walked off to the living room trying to find one of the boys. I see Daniel talking with some people. I walk over to him and said "can we talk". "Ah yo daniel this one of your hoes you talk about?" On of they guys he was talking with said. This straight filled me with disgust. Now to be petty or walk away. Let's be petty, "oh do you guys want to know something the first time I saw Daniels thing I thought it wasn't even there". I then just walked away, I don't know what had gotten into these boys tonight but for really I bet he's 8 inches. Gross Kate stop thinking about this. I went back to Kaelyn and saw Kelly was gone why she was talking to Josh. I kept looking around, I went to the outside area and saw Kelly barfing. I ran over and covered her. Once she was done I put some leaves over it and took her inside, I grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to her. She started to sober up. "I have to pee I'm going to be right back stay here" I said making sure she understood. I walked of to the bathroom but I saw Jonah walking to Kelly. This is not going to end well. I walked closer to hear what they are saying. "I'm sorry Kelly ok" Jonah said. "Well you didn't to seem sorry with everyone else around" she fired back. Now this is the Kelly I like to see. "Kelly stop  I'm really sorry". "Tell me again?" She asked him. "Ok? I'm really sorry". "Weird I still don't give a fuck" ok this is enough. I walked over to and pulled Kelly back over to kaelyn who's talking with josh, jaden, and bryce. Kaelyn looked at Kelly " I'll be right back" Kaelyn said to them as she walked over to me "She's still a little drunk but give her 30 minutes and she should be good" I whispered to her. I turn around to where Kelly was standing and she was gone. Well great I have a half drunk friend on the lose. I took a deep breath then left to look for her. I walked back inside and see Daniel looking this way giving me a death glare. I just winked and kept on waking. I looked all over and no sign of here. I went back outside to see her throwing up in the front lawn. I ran I we to her and held back her hair. Once she was done I lead her back inside and got her some water again. I saw Kaelyn walking back in with Josh next to her. " KAELYN " I shouted, Kaelyn turned and saw me. Kaelyn walked back over to me " has she sobered up yet " Kaelyn said looking at me "Yes I have" Kelly said right in Kaelyn's face. " let's go do something fun " Kelly said looking around. " let's talk to Jaden, Josh, and Bryce " Kaelyn said. " No, let's find Emma" I said starting to search the house. We walked over to the stairs and see Emma and Zach holding hands walking down the stairs really wobbly. " OMG " Kelly said walking over to them. " Now I know why couldn't find you guys " Kaelyn said. I winked at emma and kept walking with them. I saw the karaoke machine is still there. I don't think anyone knows how to use it so let's show them. I ran over and put the best song from teen beach movie in. "Guys hurry up" I yelled to all of them. The speed walked over and I handed them a mike.

I put the stuff down and saw Daniel with jonah and Jack all still looking at us. I gave them a wink, and laughed. I directed the girls closer to them but not to close. "I think I'm falling for blue umbrella bad still, I don't care how mad I am" I said pretty loud so they could hear. Kaelyn saw what I was doing and said,"Ya yellow is still my only love". "Green looked so hot but he fucking turned me down before I could say anything" kelly said a little to loud and looked straight at Jonah.
Jack's pov
"Should we tell them we know the code now?" I asked the guys. "Nah let them think we don't for a little bit more" Daniel said. "But Jonah why is Kelly so pissed at you?" I asked, but I also saw three guys that look familiar looking at them. "Well I'm pretty sure she was going to tell me something important but I told her to just tell Ethan because she was spending so much time with him, but apparently I told I liked her and kissed her when I was drunk a few nights ago." He said in one long breath. "I'm I the only one who sees those guys looking at them" Daniel said looking at the same guys. "Ya I think we should put them in their place" I said that then walked over to the one who was looking at kaelyn. He was only a little taller. Once I was next to him he said,"Hey great party by the way, you got some hot chicks here". "Oh ya those  four girls, me and my friends are going to ask them out tomorrow, they are surly one of a kind" I said with a little laugh. "Oh well I'm Josh by the way, this is Bryce and Jaden". "Nice to meet you guys, here I will get my friends". I went back to Jonah and Daniel and explained what was going on. We all walked back over and started talking. I got Josh's number because I thought it was a good idea to colab with them sometime. He was telling me the last digit when I heard Kelly yell from outside,"WATER IS FUN". Then a huge splash.

Heyooo, hope you like the story and we working on the next chapter. And I need an answer do you want another book because I got two ideas and I can start right now if I just get a response please! Bye till next time