Them bimbos

Kate Pov
We let some people in that were on list but we said that the boys called them stupid and other names. We let a few fans in but not all of them and we let this guy in who's name was joe he was cool and I think he was on crack. But the more the merrier I guess. I am so done with this boring job we walked away and Zach came up to us and almost screamed "why is there a guy dancing on the table that is clearly on drugs and is high" "well his name is Joe and he is pretty cool he said he owned a club but it got taken away because someone got shot there" I said trying to act innocent. "Fine you guys can do something else now because you guys are horrible bouncers" once he said that we walked back outside and we hoped to find Josh, Jaden and Bryce again but they weren't there. So we walked back in.
Kaelyn's pov:
We walked inside and I could see a very drunk Parker coming towards me. Fuck what do I do. "Heyyyy babyyy I've missed you" Parker said in a slur grabbing on to my waist. "Parker get off" I said trying to push his hard chest. I looked at the girls and they gave me the 'I'm getting help' look. Then they were lost in the crowd. "Parker get off now" I said sternly. "No can do, I miss you get back together with me" Parker said gripping my waist tighter and going in for a kiss. "No parker stop, um I have a boyfriend" I said in a panic trying to get him to stop. "Well I don't see him" he said pulling me closer. "I'm right here" I heard Bryce say. Yes I'm so happy he's here. Then Josh and Jaden pulled him off of me and kicked him out of the house. "Omg did he hurt you I'm so sorry I didn't get here fasted" Kelly said hugging me. "Haha Kelly I'm fine and thank you Bryce." I said getting out of the hug from Kelly. "Well we have to go now, but it was nice meeting you guys" Bryce said. "Ya you too" I said. "We'll see you soon hopefully" Kate said. " Ya we should totally hang out sometime" Jaden said. We all said goodbye and they left.
Kate pov
We grabbed some more soda and walked over to the couch in the living room only to see 2 Barbie looking girls that are trying way to hard to pop out their chest. Gross just plain Gross. But one looked kinda normal. Sitting next to Jack, Jonah and Daniel. We were about to walk away when Zach pointed us out and said "hey look it's Kate, Kelly and Kaelyn" Zach said with hope in his voice. "Um hi Zach" I said acting like I have to go. "Baby who are they" the girl who was sitting almost on Daniel said. "Their family friends of Jack" Daniel said in a panic. "And this is Emma" Jonah said looking at the gurl next to him. I could see that pain in Kelly's eyes. "This is  Jennifer" jack said taking about the girl next to him. "And this is Josslyn"  Daniel said. "Um Corbyn Zach do you guys want to get out of here with us" I said trying to help them. "Um a fivesome that is so gross" The Josslyn girl said. This now has me mad. "And your fake boobs and ass oh and don't for get your face is so gross" I said in a sassy tone. Jonah has the 'there's about to be a fight' look. And he's right there is going to be one. The fake bimbo girls looked like they were trying to make a come back. "What cat got your tongue" Kelly said joining the fight. then when Kaelyn was about to say something Corbyn and Zach got up and said, "I think there is a  waffle house down the road." "Fine" Kaelyn said Giving Jennifer a evil look. I guess it's time for waffle.

Hello everyone. I need to know what main love interest do ya'll want so I can start on another story. And I won't update for two weeks bc I'm going to be at a camp. So go comment.