Just a little bit suspicious

Kates pov
"Oh fuck umm who wants to go back and get them" I said unbuckling myself. "I will go, I wanna see jack" Kaelyn said. "Yea me to, I wanna see Jonah" Kelly answered. "Zach and Daniel, if you wanna go get them me and Kate will stay back so they can all fit in the car" Corbyn said smirking and winking at me after. Zach squinted his eyes and looked at me. Oh well, I just shrugged. They all nodded so we both got out of the car and went in to the house. "Well it still looks the same" I laughed. "How about we go upstairs to continue what we started"
"I like where this is going"
We both darted upstairs and ran into the music room. Corbyn said it was the best because it was soundproof or something. I shut the door behind us as he grabbed on to my waist. "Slow down there boy, I'm super gross right now. So how about after I shower... then we can move on" I laughed then I was about to open up the door as he grabbed my hand and said,"what if I join you". I turn my head to look at him. "You really think I'm going to give up a nice hot shower. Yea no. I needs some me time" I left the room as he yelled,"COCKBLOCK!". Inside the bathroom I looked inside the shower and saw a 3-in one and a few other body washes,shampoo, and conditioner. The water started as I could already see the mirror fogging up. I entered the shower and I started to hear doors opening. I bet it's just Corbyn going places. I finish up my shower and dry off with a towel. Fuck I forgot clothes and I'm not putting the ones I just had on. I left the bathroom with a towel on and walked into Daniels room. A sweatshirt was already on his nightstand so I just put that on. The sweatshirt covers my but so I just didn't put pants on. Yes I do have underwear on tho. I walk back to the music room and hear talking... I slightly open the door and see Daniel sitting in their with Corbyn. Aw shit. You do not know how fast I ran into a room. Oh and to make it better, it was corbyns. His dresser was filled with basketball shorts so I just threw one on and then went back to the music room. My confidence came back to me as I remember I AM A BAD BITCH. My hand opens the door as I say,"oh hey Daniel, I thought you were getting the guys?" I asked. "Change in plans, I remembered I had to do some work on a song that Randy wants by next week"
"Well Zach is now going to be broke after leaving him with Kelly and Kaelyn " I laughed sitting down next to Daniel. "What song are you working on?" Corbyn asked. "The one that we came up with when Randy was here". Corbyn knew what he was talking about. "Wanna hear it?" They both asked me. "Yea sure!".

Shit. They fucking wrote ANOTHER song about us. I mean I'm not mad.... "so what do you think?" They asked. "You could add just some vocals in the part right before Zachs solo, I think Daniels voice should work well"
They were both taken back by my comment,"what I listen to a lot of music" I shrugged.
Kaelyn pov
I am starving. They could of at least saved us after we ate our ice cream. It was just Zach of them in the car with us and if Kelly could get him to buy some stupid clothes, I could definitely get some food. "Heyy let's stop to get snack or something" I said smiling. "We can after we get Jonah and Jack" Zach replied. " It's going be at least 40 minutes till we can stop somewhere to eat and Kelly and I haven't ate anything today" I said kinda mean. "Fine where do you wanna go". "Chick fil a sounds good " Kelly said. After a little more convincing and telling Jonah we will be late. "Ok what do you guys want?" Zach asked pulling in to the drive through. "Five sandwiches, seven 10 piece nuggets, three milkshakes and 4 lemonades" I said in a breath. Zach repeated that whole thing in the window,"God your lucky I went to the bank earlier". Me and Kelly just laughed knowing that when we get our stuff back from back home, we would have to pay for things again.
Jonahs pov
We all split up and ran in different directions. Jack and I were the last ones to start running away, so I think Jaden, Josh, and rest of them saw us. We ran to the beach. I really don't why all of them were chasing Jack and I and not the girls. We stealed some nice water guns from kids while we were on our little beach chase. We turned around and squirted them with water guns. Then I saw one of them pull out a real gun "shit" I almost yelled. We bolted over to where the parking lot was. We got really far ahead of them by the time we reached the parking lot. The car wasn't there- "Where the car" Jack said concerned. " I don't know let call them" I said getting on my phone and hiding behind a car. I called Daniel many times and he didn't answer. We waited an hour for them to get us. A HOUR. We had to keep on running away from them people who could win marathon. After a while of that we were running and saw the car it had Kaelyn, Zach, and Kelly in it. "Hey your not dead!" Kelly exclaimed. We just rolled our eyes and sat in the empty seats. "Where's the others?" Jack asked. "Oh well Kate and Corbyn left so you guys could have room and you wanna know what's weird..." Kaelyn started. I just looked at her wanting to know about where Daniel is. "Okay so we were about to leave as Kate and Corbyn walked in the house, Daniel out of no where jumped up and said 'I'm going to stay, gotta work on a song' I didn't question it but it left me wondering" Kaelyn continued. That is really weird. I'm not going to think much of it tho, I got to much to do deal with to get involved with Kates love triangle she's got going on. I got out my phone and started texting Corbyn to see what's happening.

 I got out my phone and started texting Corbyn to see what's happening

Man, corbyns a player. Clearly I made a shocked expression because jack looked at me think that I won the lottery or some shit. I brushed it off as Corbyn started texting again.

 I brushed it off as Corbyn started texting again

Oh shit man. Corbyn got it bad, but the Ferris wheel is very romantic. Mental note for date night there.

I put my phone down and Kelly whispered,"what's going on?"

I put my phone down and Kelly whispered,"what's going on?". "Oh nothing, Kate will tell you later" I responded why she gave me a scowl. "Oh and I don't really want to wait but here" Kelly handed me a little bag. I felt around and it felt small and a tiny bit sharp. "What could be in here" I questioned. "Well I guess you will just have to see" she smiled at me. I was about to open the bag when Kaelyn and jack started staring right into my soul. "What are you looking at". "Oh nothing" they both said in unison. "You guys are being real creepy right now" Kelly laughed. "Really that's weird, we feel perfectly fine" they said in unison again. Jack reached to grab the bag before I could open it. "Hey give it back" I screamed as we fought for it. "STOP FUSSING OR I WILL TURN THIS WHOLE CAR AROUND!" Zach yelled to us while driving. Kaelyn looked at Kelly why eating a fry. "Where the heck did you get food!" I looked at her again as she hands me a sandwich. I shrugged and started eating as the other food got past around." Have you watched the goblin mind show" Kaelyn asked us seriously. "No" Jack replied."MIND GOBLIN DEEZ NUTS" she said as everyone was laughing beside Zach. " I don't get it" Zach said as Kelly explained it to him all the way back home. "Do you know Landon" Kaelyn asked us as we pulled in to the drive way. " Ya I think- " Jack said as Kaelyn cut him off " Trip, fall, and land on deez nuts" she said as all of us were laughing beside Jack. "But I actually do know a Landon" Jack said all of us started to get out of the car. " That would suck being named Landon" Kelly said as we were all walking towards the house. " Welcome home " I said opening the door " sh sh shh she's sleeping " Daniel said pointing to the couch . "I got an idea" Kaelyn said and pushing us all by Kate in a circle. "What the fuck! We are not being a cult" Corbyn whisper yelled. "Just go with me, it will scare the shit out of her" she responded and made her finger count down from three.

HEYYYY I JUST GOT A QUICK THING TO SAY! I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT THIS STORY! IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE IT FOR A YEAR, AT MOST TWO MONTHS SO JUST REMEMBER THAT THIS WILL BE UPDATED. SO JUST DON'T LOSE HOPE IN ME