IT'S GOA TIME

Are you serious nandini? Tumhe swimming nahi ati? " He was laughing and spreading water to her"

Manik bas karo... Nahi ati swimming... Paani se darr lagta hai mujhe... "She was trying to save her from water putting her hand in front of her face"

Kuch nahi hoga... Main hoon na... Chalo hath do apna... "He forwarded his hand toward her"

She accepted his hand without thinking anything while smiling, which was showing her trust for him.

He held her and they were spreading water each other. Whole body got wet. Her thin dress was stuck on her body now and those curves were shown... Manik's eyes also got stuck as soon they notice her hot body. She was ingrossed playing with the water that she didn't notice the fire in his eyes. Manik pulled her on his chest and clutched her waist tightly. She looked at him and he started coming toward her lips...

Manik... Sab dekh rhe hai... "She whispered"

He stopped listening to her and change his direction to her ear...

I love you..."he kissed her earlobe"

She hugged him placing her hands around his neck

---------------------------

At night...

Nandini was wearing manik's t-shirts. Manik was making noodles for nandini and she was sitting on the table and eating her favourite pastry...

Accha Manik... Yeh ghar tumhara hai lekin tumne to kabhi nahi bataya ki Goa mei itna accha ghar hai.... Kyu.... "She said while licking her finger"

Woh islie kyunki apne kabhi poocha nahi madam..."he turned to her and said"

Pata hai manik... Aj bohot dino bad aisa laga jaise sabkuch bilkul waisa hai jaisa maine sapno mein socha tha..."she was lost in her words"

Sabkuch aisa hi rahega na manik? Tum main humara pyar..."she said looking at him"

Tumhare sapno ko haqeeqat banana mera kaam hai... Tum bas kehti jao... Tumhare liye sabkuch kar sakta hoon...."he came to her, kissed her on her forehead"

A tear of happiness fell on his back of palm. He looked at the tear then her....

Jaan... Tumhare ankhon mein ansoo nahi dekh sakta main .. please don't cry..."he cupped her face"

I love you manik .... "She confessed her love"

I love you too jaan "he hugged her tightly"

------------------------------

They were walking near the beach, hand in hand...

Accha Manik ... Agar kabhi aisa ho ki main tumhare paas hokar bhi na rahoon... Tab kya karoge tum? "She was smiling while watching at their feet"

Manik stopped walking and looked at her angrily.

Hamesha aisi ajeeb batein karna zaroori hai kya? "He tighten up his grip"

Accha baba nahi karti... Ab naraz mat ho..."she started walking again"

Manik woh dekho.... Aeroplane..... "Suddenly she started waving her hand at the plan"

Tum kya kar rahi ho? "Manik was smiling seeing her madness"

Hi bol rhi hu... "She looked at him"

Paagal ladki "he hugged her sidely"

---------------------------

Manik... manik .... Kaha ho tum....

She was searching for him ...but he was no where...